ST. LOUIS - Enterprise Center and the St. Louis Blues announced today the list of renovations taking place this summer. Upgrades to the venue, which celebrates its 25th anniversary in October, have elevated the building making it more attractive to a wide-range of large-scale events including the 2020 NHL All Star Game, the first two rounds of the 2020 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament and the 2020 U.S. Olympic Team Trials - Gymnastics.
Phase 3 updates include the ongoing escalator replacement which began on March 18 and will be completed by December 31, as well as new LED concourse lighting, upgrades to the HVAC air handlers, and upgrades to Pepsi Plaza on the Mezzanine level.
All seats in the lower bowl will be replaced to match the Mezzanine level which were renovated during the Summer 2018 phase. Seats started being removed following the last concert of the summer, Ariana Grande, on July 6.
To better support our media partners, the Dan Kelly Memorial Press Box, located on the fourth floor, will be seeing updates to seating, counter-top workspace, carpet and lighting. All broadcast video and audio cables, as well as internet lines and fiber optic cables will be updated to allow for better connections for network TV trucks broadcasting events.
Other than escalators, renovations are set to be completed by September 1 ahead of John Mayer's concert scheduled for September 3.
Previous updates completed during the summers of 2017 and 2018 have included fan-facing items such as:
- All new sports lighting, sound system, new center-hung video board, and control room.
- Bull and Bear Theater Boxes presented by Stifel were added to the shoot twice end.
- STL Authentics Team Store moved to a bigger space with 4,100 square feet and additional retail stores were added to Club and Mezzanine levels.
- The Anheuser-Busch Biergarten was added as a premier gathering space with 2,000 square feet.
- All seats in the Mezzanine level were replaced.
- The Bommarito Automotive Group Lounge and Bud Light Sports Pub were added to the Blues Shoot Once end.