ST. LOUIS - Join us at the St. Louis Blues Open House on Saturday, Sept. 23 for the first opportunity for fans to select seats in person from available tagged locations at the newly-renovated Scottrade Center. Fans can also watch the Blues practice prior to the preseason game later that night against the Dallas Stars.
Doors will open at the Atrium Entrance located at 14th and Clark at 9:30 a.m., with practice sessions starting at 10:30 a.m.
A full list of players participating in training camp can be found by clicking here.
Here's a list of what to expect during the Open House:
- Appearances by Blues broadcasters Darren Pang and Kelly Chase
- Great giveaways, including preseason tickets and club level suites, two tickets to Opening Night on Oct. 7, autographed Blues memorabilia and more. Fans can enter to win these prizes at the sales table outside Section 103
- A post-practice Q&A with select Blues players for fans who purchase a new season ticket plan that day along with any current 2017-18 Blues Season Ticket Holders in attendance
- New items, game-used merchandise and additional discounts at the True Blues Authentic Team Store
- New food and beverage options at the concession stands
Please contact the Blues Front Office at 314-622-BLUE (2583) with any questions.