ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues announced today that renovations of the escalators located throughout Enterprise Center - all of which are original to the building's construction - will begin on March 18 and continue throughout the 2019 calendar year.
The escalators are an element of the overall three-year renovation project designed to bring Enterprise Center back to a world-class standard consistent with other top sports and entertainment venues in the country. The project also reinforces that the safety and welfare of all Enterprise Center guests, as well as optimizing their experience, is a top priority.
Escalator Renovation Timeline
Phase One (March 18 - June 17)
- One escalator outside of Portal 5 and Portal 17
- One escalator will remain open at each of those portals
- Portal 5 is located next to the Jack Daniel's Bar (along Clark Ave)
- Portal 17 is located next to the STL Authentics North Store (along 15th and Walnut)
Phase Two (June 18 - Sept. 19)
- The escalator leading to the Bud Light Sports Pub and the remaining escalator outside Portal 5
- Bud Light Sports Pub escalator is located outside Portals 25 and 26 near the Biergarten
- The second escalator at Portal 5 will be addressed while the renovated escalator will re-open
Phase Three (Sept. 19 - Dec. 31)
- The escalator leading to the West Garage and the remaining escalator outside Portal 17
- West Garage escalator is located outside of Portal 12 near the Sprint Entrance
- The second escalator at Portal 17 will be addressed while the renovated escalator will re-open
**Note: Escalators outside Portals 12 and 25/26 lead to the Club Level while escalators outside Portals 5 and 17 lead to the Mezzanine Level.
Video: Zimmerman on Enterprise Center escalator renovations
Enterprise Center will open all 12 stairwells throughout the building to serve as alternatives to escalator use. Escalators undergoing construction and all stairwells will be identified with appropriate signage. Enterprise Center will also install blade signs - similar to directional signage currently found throughout the building - that will indicate the location of a stairwell and where it leads. As always, members of the Enterprise Center Guest Services Staff will be on hand at all venue events to help mitigate any issues.
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding the Escalator Renovations, visit enterprisecenter.com.