CHICAGO, IL – Premiere Global Sports has teamed up with the St. Louis Blues Hockey Club to be the official travel partner for their season opening games against the Detroit Red Wings in Stockholm on October 2nd and 3rd, 2009. Premiere Global Sports will offer travel packages for fans to these exciting games at the Globe Arena in Stockholm.
“In a short time, NHL Premiere has become a marquee event that fans are extremely interested in traveling to," says Robert Tuchman, Executive Vice President of Premiere Global Sports’ Corporate Division in New York City. "The Blues have one of the most passionate fan bases in the league which has caused a huge demand for tickets to the event."
"We are excited to work with the St. Louis Blues on executing their fan travel program to Stockholm for the NHL Premiere games this fall and are honored to be the selected travel partner for this storied franchise,” says Joe Bennett, President and CEO of Premiere Global Sports.
Fans can join the St. Louis Blues and Premiere Global Sports for a once in a lifetime event to see the Blues in action. Fans can experience both the excitement of Blues hockey and the beauty of Stockholm with a travel package including tickets, hotel accommodations and a city tour.The package includes:
- Accommodations at the Nordic Light Hotel Stockholm, with daily breakfast
- Round trip airfare and airport transfers
- Reserved lower level tickets to the Blues vs. Red Wings games at the Stockholm Globe Arena on Friday and Saturday
- Exclusive VIP access to Blues practice
- Exclusive Blues player meet and greet following practice
- Drottningholm Palace tour with lake cruise, lunch, and local guide
- Round trip deluxe motor coach transportation to practice, palace tour, and games
- Official St. Louis Blues souvenir, lanyard and ticket holder, taxes included.
“This is the best way for our fans to see the Blues play in Stockholm,” said Peter McLoughlin CEO of St. Louis Blues Enterprises. “We look forward to working with Premiere Global Sports for this event.”
Click here to purchase a travel package