ST. LOUIS - Blues' hockey is back and with it comes some exciting new fan-friendly pricing on concession items at Enterprise Center.
Based on feedback from fans, the Blues have modified the menus at four concession stands to serve fan-friendly priced items. Menu items that will have new pricing from last season will include chicken tenders, popcorn, nachos, hotdogs, water, soft drinks and select domestic beers ranging from $4 to $8.
These fan-friendly menus are located at 3-Stripes at Portals 3 and 15, The District at Portal 31 and The Barn at Portal 41.
Here are some other options to look out for when attending a game at Enterprise Center this season:
Grab 'n Go
The rush between periods to get your food and back to your seat has been eliminated. With Grab 'n Go stations throughout the Plaza Level, you can grab your beer, wine, seltzers, soft and energy drinks, sweet and salty snacks, ready-made sandwiches, protein packs and salads from Schnucks and get back to your seat faster than ever.
For fans with certain food restrictions, STL Kitchen wanted to ensure that everyone could enjoy the game while keeping their dietary restrictions met.
Gluten Free: Enterprise Center will offer gluten free buns, pretzels and nacho chips throughout the arena.
Vegetarian: For our vegetarian fans, be sure to try the Beyond Meat Burger (Portals 16 and 58). Also, the Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwich (Portals 24 and 58) - a three-cheese blend with slow-cooked shallots pressed on sourdough bread alongside a pile of pub chips will sure to be a fan favorite this season.
Vegan: Additionally, vegan options like the Buffalo Cauliflower Wrap (Portal 15) will be available for purchase.
That New New
Welcome Farmtruk to the Enterprise Center family! Near Portal 58 is the St. Louis favorite food truck, which serves up fresh, local grass-fed burgers, street tacos, nachos and hearty sides. Be sure to try the brisket mac & cheese!
Bring it Back, Bring it Back
STL Kitchen returns some of the best restaurants from around the city that serves its signature items across the Enterprise Center concourse.
- Byrd & Barrel (Portal 17): Gourmet fried chicken, stacked sandwiches and signature dipping sauces.
- Hi-Pointe Drive-In (Portal 3): Grass-fed burgers and hand-spun milkshakes.
- Kohn Kosher (Portal 10): Kohns brings back mouth-watering sandwiches from last season like The Gloria and The Boris
- Lion's Choice (Portal 4): Famous roast beef sandwiches and ridiculously good fries.
- Sugarfire Smokehouse (Portals 11 and 45): One of STL's premier barbecue joints returns serving up some of your favorites like a new Big Buddy.
- SMASH Burger (Portals 16, 21 and 57): Fresh and local event-day delivered smash beef patties and melted American cheese on a toasted Kaiser bun with fries.
- Eisenberg Meatball Sliders (Portals 8, 36 and 59): Beef and pork meatballs, Carolina mustard sauce and atomic slaw on a cornmeal slider bun.
- Crispy Cajun Chicken Cheddar Club Sandwich (Portal 61): Spicy chicken patty, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and bacon aioli on a Kaiser bun with fries.
- Eisenberg Jalapeño Popper Gourmet Sausage (Portals 8, 36 and 59): Eisenberg-smoked jalapeño cheddar, jalapeño cream cheese, nacho cheese sauce, fried onions and pickled jalapeños.
- Made-From-Scratch Mozzarella Sticks (Portals 2 and 15): Breaded molten mozzarella, marinara sauce and parmesan cheese.
- STL Kitchen Bavarian Poutine (Portal 61): Fried pretzel bits, Budweiser mustard gravy and cheese curds.
- Anheuser-Busch Biergarten (Portal 23): The Biergarten offers a great social atmosphere perfect for intermission breaks. A uniquely designed and decorated bar near food stands that offer signature beer-infused burgers and brats.
- Jack Daniel's Barrel House (Portal 6): Located in the former retail store, the Barrel House offers rotating beverage menus. What more could you want?