Blue Jackets Season Ticket Holders now have the option to take advantage of a new multi-year season ticket plan. Enjoy price protection, the option to choose the length of your plan and more!
Complete the form for more information, and to be contacted by a Blue Jackets representative
Frequently Asked Questions
- New Full and Half Season plan purchases.
- The multi-year season ticket plan offers price protection ensuring your season tickets will not increase by more than 4% each season
- No, price increases will be reevaluated each year and may be less than 4% in a given year(s).
- The plan guarantees that your price cannot go up by more than 4% in any given year.
- There are three different multi-year plan term options. Season ticket holders can choose a three-year plan, a five-year plan or a seven-year plan.
- Upon signing up for the multi-year plan, season ticket holders will have to choose to either commit to buying all their playoff tickets for the length of their plan or to buy their playoff tickets on a year to year basis.
- Season ticket holders choosing to commit to buying their playoff strips throughout the term of their multi-year plan will enjoy the same price protection on their playoff tickets (a maximum of 4% increase per season).
- Season ticket holders that do not commit to buying their playoff strips as part of their multi-year plan will be subject to current year pricing.
- The first payment will be due at time of purchase and subsequent charges will be on the 20th of each month (or the next business day).
- Season ticket holders will continue to have the same payment options available based on their status as a Full, Half or Quarter Season ticket holder.
- Season ticket holders unable to make the payments agreed to in their multi-year plan will lose the rights to their season tickets going forward.
- No cancellation fee or additional penalty will be assessed.
- Any future commitments to buy season tickets will be subject to current year season ticket pricing as well as the admissions tax.