AT THE ARENA GUIDE: Are you planning on attending tonight's game at Nationwide Arena? We've compiled a list of all that's going on at the rink for fans in attendance, including contests, giveaways and more!
* Doors will open tonight at 6:00 p.m. for the 7:00 p.m. puck drop.
* It’s Columbus Chill Reunion Night! Tonight we’re recognizing the 20th anniversary of the ECHL franchise. Look for a ceremonial puck drop featuring Lance Brady, Derek Clancey, Jeff Salajko and Rob Schriner, a video tribute of Columbus hockey history and Chill alumni participating in-game in various activities.
* All fans in attendance tonight will receive a Blue Jackets team poster, presented by Nationwide Insurance. Featuring the entire Blue Jackets roster, it will look perfect on that space on your wall that needs filled.
* Over 22,000 of you voted and Victor the Dalmatian is your champ in the Petland Favorite Pet Contest. Look for him next to the zamboni entrance tonight on the dasher board.
* Tonight is another 50/50 Raffle night, presented by Coldwell Banker. Look for your 50/50 volunteers in the blue aprons to purchase your ticket for only $1! Tonight’s beneficiary is our own Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation, which uses the funds for our four pillars of giving including: Pediatric Cancer, Education, Children's Health & Safety and Youth & Amateur Hockey Development.
* Love the song but have no idea what it is? Give @CBJ_DJ a follow. He live tweets all of Nationwide’s musical selections throughout the game.
Haven’t yet picked up your tickets for tonight’s face-off with the Panthers? Pick up a Tim Hortons Jackets Pack starting at $30 or starting at 6:00 p.m. at the Box Office only, pick up Huntington Green Seats for only $10 – an amazing deal for great seats.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS: Renew your seats now and lock in the lowest prices for the 2012-’13 season. Plus, if you renew your tickets by the end of the 1st period tonight, you will be entered in the Season Ticket Holder Daily Sweepstakes to win tonight’s prize, 23 winners get a Game Worn Blue Jackets Road Jersey. You can renew your seats at the ticketing tables at section 116 on the Bud Light Terrace, section 208 on the AEP Power Level or at the Guest Services Desk at section 110. Remember, the earlier you renew the more chances you have to win!
The Blue Jackets were down 2-0 less than nine minutes into the game against the Panthers on Jan. 19, 2011, but rallied back to tie it late and win in overtime thanks to R.J. Umberger
Relive it with these highlights:
The Panthers did not skate this morning after arriving late last night from St. Paul. Tonight's game is pretty important for them, too - with the Washington Capitals winning in Boston last night and Florida only getting a point against the Wild, the Panthers' lead in the Southeast Division is down to four games with four games to play.
Barring any last-minute roster changes, they are expected to use the same lineup but the starting goaltender is not yet known. Scott Clemmensen, who has played well of late, could get the start after Theodore played in Minnesota.
Check out today's Game Breakdown on Jackets TV with Bob McElligott and George Matthews:
Blue Jackets interim head coach Todd Richards speaks with the media before tonight's game:
Rookie defenseman Dalton Prout on Jackets TV before likely making his CBJ debut tonight vs. Florida:
Derick Brassard speaks with Bob McElligott about tonight's game on Jackets TV: