1. Buffalo Sabres - Aaron Ekblad, D, Barrie (OHL)
Skinny: Sabres add a stud to an already impressive group of young defensemen.
2. Edmonton Oilers - Samuel Bennett, C, Kingston (OHL)
Skinny: A skilled and gritty competitor; a fit for the Oilers.
3. Florida Panthers - Sam Reinhart, C, Kootenay (WHL)
Skinny: A player you can win with; he's consistent, reliable and quietly efficient.
4. New York Islanders - William Nylander, C/RW, Modo (SWE)
Skinny: An offensive talent with elite-level skill.
5. Calgary Flames - Nicholas Ritchie, LW, Peterborough (OHL)
Skinny: A dominating physical force who excels at the power game; fits the profile for the Flames.
6. Nashville Predators - Leon Draisaitl, C, Prince Albert (WHL)
Skinny: A big, playmaking center for the Predators.
7. Carolina Hurricanes - Michael Dal Colle, C/LW, Oshawa (OHL)
Skinny: Hurricanes need scoring, and this guy is a sniper.
8. Anaheim Ducks - Jake Virtanen, RW, Calgary (WHL)
Skinny: Swift-skating, hard-shooting forward; prefers to shoot first and ask questions later.
9. Winnipeg Jets - Brendan Perlini, LW, Niagara (OHL)
Skinny: Speedy forward has a lightning-quick release.
10. Vancouver Canucks - Jared McCann, C, Sault St. Marie (OHL)
Skinny: Playmaking center with a big shot.
11. Detroit Red Wings - Nikolaj Ehlers, LW, Halifax (QMJHL)
Skinny: Dynamic Dane is a perfect fit for the Wings' European mix.
12. Dallas Stars - Haydn Fleury, D, Red Deer (WHL)
Skinny: Stars can use a big (6-foot-2.5, 203), mobile puck mover on the back end.
13. Washington Capitals - Dylan Larkin, C, USA U-18 (USHL)
Skinny: Smart two-way player who plays a complete game.
14. Columbus Blue Jackets - Kasperi Kapanen, RW, Kalpa (FIN)
Skinny: Time is right for the Blue Jackets to take a Finn.
15. Phoenix Coyotes - Sonny Milano, LW, USA U-18 (USHL)
Skinny: Great skill and solid character; catalyst-type player who can ignite the offense.
16. New York Rangers - Julius Honka, D, Swift Current (WHL)
Skinny: Undersized (5-10.75, 180) defenseman plays bigger than his size.
17. Philadelphia Flyers - David Pastrnak, RW, Sodertalje (SWE-2)
Skinny: Czech player producing against men in Sweden; also had a strong World Junior tournament.
18. Toronto Maple Leafs - Ivan Barbashev, C/LW, Moncton (QMJHL)
Skinny: Talented Russian plays well on both sides of the puck.
19. Tampa Bay Lightning - Alex Tuch, C/RW, USA U-18 (USHL)
Skinny: Big man (6-3.5, 218) plays a heavy game; a load for defenders to handle.
20. Minnesota Wild - Joshua Ho-Sang, C/RW, Windsor (OHL)
Skinny: A player with an elite skill set and exciting talent still learning to play within the team structure.
21. Los Angeles Kings - Roland McKeown, D, Kingston (OHL)
Skinny: Smooth-skating puck mover with good vision and passing ability.
22. Montreal Canadiens - Conner Bleackley, C, Red Deer (WHL)
Skinny: Solid two-way player and young captain who leads by example.
23. Chicago Blackhawks - Robert Fabbri, C, Guelph (OHL)
Skinny: Explosive and exciting offensive talent; a game-breaker for the Blackhawks' potent offense.
24. Colorado Avalanche - Anthony DeAngelo, D, Sarnia (OHL)
Skinny: Recent off-ice issues have dropped his stock, but Avalanche coaching staff could get him on track.
25. Pittsburgh Penguins - Nikolay Goldobin, RW, Sarnia (OHL)
Skinny: Dynamic offensive talent with a touch around the net.
26. San Jose Sharks - Adrian Kempe, LW, Modo (SWE)
Skinny: Solid Swede performing well in Swedish Hockey League; fits the bill for the Sharks.
27. Anaheim Ducks - Nick Schmaltz, C, Green Bay (USHL)
Skinny: Creative playmaker with a velvet passing touch.
28. Boston Bruins - Anton Karlsson, RW, Frolunda Jr. (SWE-JR)
Skinny: Big (6-1.25, 187), assertive Swede dominates on the boards and in the corners; Bruins fans will like him.
29. St. Louis Blues - Jakub Vrana, LW/RW, Linkoping (SWE)
Skinny: Another Czech enjoying success in the Swedish league.
30. New Jersey Devils - Thatcher Demko, G, Boston College (H-EAST)
Skinny: A goalie for the future.