EDITOR'S NOTE: This is our weekly look around the #CBJ community to see what's being talked about, debated, and highlighted by the greatest fans in the National Hockey League. Have a suggestion or submission for next week's edition? Hit up @RobMixer on Twitter and let him know.
Happy Friday, everyone!
Everyone's in a good mood after last night's 4-1 win in Buffalo, and it was a fun night at BWW Grandview for our first #CBJBWW social media watch party of the season. Good crowd on hand, some goals to celebrate and we were able to give away some cool prizes. Thanks to the Jacket Backers for bringing a big group to the watch party, as well.
This is getting to be kind of a broken record, but there was a lot to talk about this past week. Opening night, the win in Long Island and now the strong effort in Buffalo.
We had a lot of great stuff from around the community this week and it's pretty clear that everyone's ready to rock and roll. Season previews, player capsules, predictions...you name it, and we had it this week. With that said, let's get right into the latest edition of our weekly links...
- SB Nation's Cannon blog has a recap of Thursday's win over the Sabres, and also a recap of the first week of action for the Springfield Falcons.
- Our friend CBJ Prospects from The Union Blue gives us the rundown of the past week of action for Blue Jackets prospects.
- From last weekend, Canadan at The Union Blue breaks down the Jackets' win over the Islanders.
- The Union & Blue team at FanSided looks at which Blue Jackets have some room for improvement early in the 2013-14 season.
- On FOX Sports Ohio, Rick Gethin examines the faces behind the Blue Jackets' turnaround and Dan Kamal writes about the friendly rivalry between the Foligno brothers.