EDITOR'S NOTE: This is our weekly look around the #CBJ community to see what's being talked about, debated, and highlighted by the greatest fans in the National Hockey League. Have a suggestion or submission for next week's edition? Hit up @RobMixer on Twitter and let him know.
Happy Friday and again, a happy game day to you!
These Friday games are starting to become habit and if you ask me (no one is, though)...I'm on board with it. Last Friday's game against the Carolina Hurricanes was fun - and one heck of an atmosphere at Nationwide Arena - and this week, we've got another dandy on home ice. The Washington Capitals, a team the Blue Jackets are trying to track down in the Metropolitan Division, are in town for a big game that's considered one of the "four point" variety.
Four straight wins including a dramatic Monday night finish against Tampa has provided for plenty of conversation this week. Let's get right down to it!
Here are this week's links...
- This is very cool: our friend CBJ Prospects put together a list of his Top 20 prospects in the Blue Jackets organization. It's sure to get you thinking!
- From the Cannon blog on SB Nation, Dan P. examines "what's been holding the Jackets back?"
- Andy Newman from the Cannon blog showcases a really cool piece from Justin Bourne of The Score, in which he said the Blue Jackets executed "the perfect shift." Great stuff.
- Matt Wagner breaks down the positive things trending in the Blue Jackets' favor lately.
- Rick Gethin from FOXSportsOhio.com presents part one of a two-part conversation with the Blue Jackets' hockey operations leaders. Part I is a chat with JD and Jarmo about the season so far.
- From the staff at Union & Blue, here's the latest roundup of news from Ohio hockey at all levels. They cover everything at every level of hockey in the Buckeye state.
See you next Friday - same time, same place!