COLUMBUS, OHIO – In the spirit of the season, several Blue Jackets players will be celebrating Hockey Holidays with fans and community organizations in various locations across central Ohio on Monday, December 7 and Tuesday, December. 8.
Monday, December 7
- Kris Russell will visit a Boys & Girls Club center (115 S. Gift St.) from 4:30-5:30 p.m. Russell supports local Boys & Girls Clubs throughout the year by inviting several families to attend Blue Jackets games as part of "Russell's Rascals."
- Jared Boll and Derek Dorsett will attend Children's Hunger Alliance Holiday Party at Nationwide Arena from 5-6 p.m. These 'Bruise Brothers" host families served by Children's Hunger Alliance at several Blue Jackets games during the season.
- Antoine Vermette will meet fans and sign autographs at the FOX Sports Ohio Blue Line at The Mall at Tuttle Crossing from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Derick Brassard, Mike Commodore, Steve Mason and Mike Blunden will be at Frog, Bear & Wild Boar Bar in the Arena District from 7:30-8:30 p.m. as part of the Anheuser Busch Celebrity Bartending series to benefit the Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation.
Tuesday, December 8
- Steve Mason will attend Arlington Park Elementary School’s holiday party and practice visit at Nationwide Arena. Through a partnership with Columbus Public Schools, “Mason’s Wall” rewards students who have achieved excellence in academics, attendance, and leadership with a trip to a Blue Jackets game. Arlington Park Elementary is the team’s adopted school.
- Mike Commodore will visit Easter Seals Life Skills Center (3830 Trueman Ct.) from 4-5 p.m. For every home game, "Commodore's Crüe" invites a family from Easter Seals to enjoy dinner and the game.