THIS WEEK'S GAME/BROADCAST SCHEDULE (Times ET)
Friday, Nov. 7 at Carolina Hurricanes, PNC Arena, 7 p.m. - FS Ohio HD/Sports Radio 97.1 The Fan
Saturday, Nov. 8 vs. TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING, Nationwide Arena, 7 p.m. - FS Ohio HD/ CD102.5 FM
PRACTICE SCHEDULE, NOV. 5-10
Wednesday, Nov. 5: 11 a.m. ET - Nationwide Arena
Thursday, Nov. 6: 10:30 a.m. ET - Nationwide Arena
Friday, Nov. 7: 11:30 a.m. ET - PNC Arena
Saturday, Nov. 8: 10:30 a.m. ET - Nationwide Arena
Sunday, Nov. 9: No Practice Scheduled
Monday, Nov. 10: 10:30 a.m. ET - Nationwide Arena
BLUE JACKETS AT A GLANCE
Record: 4-8-0 (8 pts.) - 7th/Metropolitan Division. Home: 2-4-0 (4 pts.). Road: 2-4-0 (4 pts.)
Leading Scorers: C Ryan Johansen (5-9-14, 12 GP). LW Nick Foligno (6-7-13, 11 GP). LW Scott Hartnell (1-9-10, 12 GP)
THIS WEEK'S OPPONENTS
TAMPA BAY LIGHTING - Record: 8-3-1 (17 pts.) - 1ST/Atlantic Division. Home: 5-1-1 (11 pts.). Road: 3-2-0 (6 pts.)
Head Coach: Jon Cooper. Players to Watch: C Steven Stamkos. C Tyler Johnson. RW Nikita Kucherov
All-Time: CBJ, 6-7-3 (5-2-1, home). Seven of the eight meetings since 2008 have been decided by one goal with Jackets going 3-2-2 in those games. This Season: First of three meetings. Dec. 6 at Tampa Bay. Jan. 31 at Tampa Bay.
OhioHEALTH INJURY REPORT
• INJURED RESERVE: C Brandon Dubinsky (abdominal, surgery on Oct. 8) is expected to miss six weeks. G Sergei Bobrovsky (broken finger, IR on Oct. 28) is expected to miss one to two weeks. D James Wisniewski (broken finger, IR on Oct. 30) is expected to miss one to two weeks. C Mark Letestu (groin, IR on Oct. 30) is expected to miss two to four weeks. C Artem Anisimov (upper body, IR on Nov. 3 retroactive to Oct. 28) is day-to-day. D Cody Goloubef (knee, IR on Nov. 3) is expected to miss six weeks. INJURED NON-ROSTER LIST: RW Nathan Horton (back, out indefinitely).
NEWS & NOTES
• The Blue Jackets have accumulated 69 man games lost to injury/illness in their first 11 games, which projects to 514 over an 82-game schedule. The club record for man games lost in a season is 411 set in 2011-12. **entering Tuesday's games
• Columbus currently ranks 13th in the NHL on the power play at 19.6 percent (9-of-46) and has scored with the man advantage in nine-of-11 games this season. **entering Tuesday's games
• The Blue Jackets rank 12th in the NHL in shots on goal per game (30.5) and are 18th-T in shots-against (30.6). **entering Tuesday's games
• Columbus has yet to play an overtime game through its first 12 contests (only team in the NHL without a game decided in OT/SO), matching the longest such streak to open a season in club history. The club didn't play its first OT contest in 2009-10 until the 12th game, which began a stretch of three-straight and six-of-10 decided in either overtime or a shootout.
• LW Nick Foligno has tallied 6-7-13 in 11 games, registering a point in eight games with a team-high five multi-point games. In 2013-14, he collected five multi-point games on his way to setting a career high in goals scored with 18-21-39 in 70 games.
• D Jack Johnson collected the 150th career assist in his 500th NHL game vs. Toronto on Oct. 31.
• F Brian Gibbons collected a pair of assists in his Blue Jackets' debut at New Jersey on Nov. 1.
YUENGLING CELEBRITY BARTENDER EVENT SET FOR WEDNESDAY
The Columbus Blue Jackets and Yuengling will host the first installment of Yuengling Celebrity Bartender at the RBar on Wednesday from 7-9 p.m. Forwards Scott Hartnell, Matt Calvert and defenseman Dalton Prout will serve as celebrity bartenders with all of the money generated from tips and the signed jersey auction benefiting the Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation.
TEAM POST-GAME AUTOGRAPH SESSION ON SATURDAY
Fans are invited to stay after Saturday's game vs. the Tampa Bay Lightning for a full team autograph session presented by Nationwide Insurance. The session will begin approximately 45 minutes following the game's conclusion with all players signing for one hour at stations throughout Nationwide Arena.
SATURDAY IS MILITARY APPRECIATION NIGHT
The Blue Jackets salute those who have served or are currently serving in the nation's armed forces during the club's annual Military Appreciation Night on Saturday vs. Tampa Bay. The night will feature several tributes, recognition of all branches of service and a charitable auction of camouflage-style jerseys worn by the Blue Jackets players during pre-game warm-ups. The signed jerseys will be available for bidding in a silent auction located on the arena's Bud Light Terrace during both of this week's home games with proceeds split between the Blue Jackets Foundation and the USO of Central & Southern Ohio.
In addition to the ongoing offer where active military personnel who present a valid military ID in the Big Lots Box Office on game day receive one free ticket, all verifiable active duty, reserve and retired service members may purchase advance tickets to the game at a 50 percent discount by visiting www.bluejackets.com/military.
• Saturday, Nov. 8 vs. Tampa Bay - DISPATCH FAMILY VALUE PACK: This offer includes a game ticket, hot dog, Pepsi, popcorn, a voucher for a FREE Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream and OhioHealth Ice Haus Skate Pass starting at $30 per person.