COLUMBUS, OHIO - To celebrate the upcoming 2017-18 National Hockey League season, the Columbus Blue Jackets invite fans to attend 5th Line Fest on Sunday, September 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Columbus Commons. The outdoor event in the city's premier downtown park will give fans the opportunity to meet Blue Jackets players, enjoy a stage show and celebrate the game of hockey with a host of themed attractions. Admission is free and all ages are welcome.
In addition to autograph sessions with players, activities will include:
- Stage show featuring Blue Jackets players
- Display of NHL Trophies won by Blue Jackets at the 2017 NHL Awards
- Mark Messier Leadership Award and King Clancy Memorial Trophy - Nick Foligno
- Vezina Trophy - Sergei Bobrovsky
- Jack Adams Award - John Tortorella
- CBJ Mobile Tour, presented by OhioHealth, featuring replica player stalls, video & skee-puck games
- Interactive game stations including Top Shot to test slap shot speed and accuracy
- Photo station
- Food trucks and beverage stations with beer, wine, water and Pepsi products
For more information about Columbus Commons, including directions and parking, click here.
The Blue Jackets officially open training camp, presented by OhioHealth, on Thursday, September 14 with the first day of on-ice training set for Friday, September 15 at the OhioHealth Ice Haus. A complete schedule will be released closer to the start of camp.
RSVP FOR 5TH LINE FEST NOW!
The Blue Jackets kick off their 17th National Hockey League season on Friday, October 6 as they host the New York Islanders at Nationwide Arena. Tickets for all home games are on sale now. To view the club's complete 2017-18 schedule and find information on a variety of full and partial-season ticket options,click here.