Mike's Hard Lemonade Play With The Pros Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
How to enter: Entry into the Mike's Hard Lemonade Play With The Pros Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") will result by entering via www.BlueJackets.com/Mikes.
Mike's Hard Lemonade (Sponsor) is not responsible for incomplete entries or late or lost entries due to data or computer errors and/or glitches. Automated entries are prohibited, as are mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries, and any use of such automated devices and/or copies will cause disqualification. One (1) entry per person. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her Sweepstakes entries) who Sponsor believes has tampered or attempted to tamper with the entry process. Only one sweepstakes entry per person. Contest is intended for play to legal residents of central Ohio over the age of 21 on the date of Entry. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on the entry form to be eligible. Incomplete entries are void.
- Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins July 17 through September 17, 2017
- No Purchase Necessary. Purchases will not increase the chances of winning.
- Prize Packages:
- One (1) Grand Prize consisting of two (2) playing spots (for Winner plus one (1) guest) in the Blue Jackets Golf Classic on October 2, 2017 (the "Classic").
- Five (5) Secondary Prizes, each consisting of assorted Mike's Hard Lemonade gear.
Prize herein is nontransferable and is not redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions.
- Contestants and Winner Selections. Winners will be selected by the Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation in a random drawing to occur on or around September 17, 2017, from all eligible entries received. Judges' decisions are final and binding. Winners must be available for the date of the Classic. No other date will be substituted. Failure to be available will result in automatic prize forfeiture. If any Prize is forfeited, an alternate winner(s) will be chosen from the random drawing pool. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or declines the prize, another winner will be randomly selected from eligible entries. In consideration for being awarded the prize package, each winner and their guests hereby expressly agree and consent, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner's and winner's guest(s)' respective names and likenesses in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by Sponsor, the Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation (the "Foundation") and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates. Winner and Winner's guests agree to the collection of their personal information for the purposes described herein (including the administration of the Sweepstakes) and agree to be absolutely bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judging organization regarding all aspects of the sweepstakes, whose decisions shall be final.
- Indemnification: All entries become the property of Mike's Hard Lemonade and the Columbus Blue Jackets. By entering, entrant agrees to follow these Official Rules and to hold absolutely harmless and fully indemnify Mike's Hard Lemonade, the Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation, the Columbus Blue Jackets and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns, from and against any and all liability, damages, claims or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising directly or indirectly out of either (i) entrant's participation; or (ii) the receipt or use or misuse of any of the prizes awarded in this promotion, or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. In order to receive the prize, each winner must sign a release of liability prior to the winner receiving and participating in the prize package. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law and regulations. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Taxes, if any, are the winner's sole responsibility. All interpretations of the rules and decisions by Mike's Hard Lemonade and the Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation are final. Entry constitutes winners' express permission to use their name, photograph, film or video images and/or voice recordings for advertising or publicity purposes, in all media, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. By entering contest, entrant acknowledges that he/she may receive information on Columbus Blue Jackets and/or Nationwide Arena news, promotions and tickets as well as offers, news and promotions from Mike's Hard Lemonade. Furthermore, entrant grants the parties listed express permission to issue such materials to entrants via phone, e-mail, or regular mail.
- Odds of Winning: The number of entries received will determine the odds of winning.
- Eligibility: All Entrants must be legal residents Ohio. Entrants must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry to be eligible. Employees and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Mike's Hard Lemonade, the Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation and the Columbus Blue Jackets, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, and agents are not eligible.
- For the name of the Sweepstakes Winner, send a letter to "Mike's Hard Lemonade, Play With The Pros Sweepstakes", c/o Columbus Blue Jackets, 200 W. Nationwide Blvd., Columbus, Ohio 43215, postmarked on or before October 2, 2017.
- ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY, OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WILL DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT AND SPONSOR AND THE FOUNDATION RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW.
- Prize winners are responsible for transportation to and from all Prize-related activities, including any associated travel costs.