NATIONWIDE VIP SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF OHIO
1) HOW TO PLAY: Entries for the Nationwide Insurance VIP Sweepstakes can be submitted via www.BlueJackets.com/NationwideVIP. The Sweepstakes period is September 19, 2017 to April 1, 2018. Alternate form of entry: hand print your name, address, age and daytime telephone number on a 3x5 card and mail it via U.S. Postal Service regular mail to Nationwide Insurance VIP Sweepstakes, 200 W. Nationwide Blvd., Columbus, Ohio 43215. All entries must be received by April 1, 2018. One entry per person, per day. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company (The "Sponsor") or the Columbus Blue Jackets (The "Administrator") for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected mail or entries, or incomplete, late or lost entries due to data or computer glitches. Message and data rates apply. All materials submitted become the property of the Columbus Blue Jackets and will not be returned.
2) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
3) DRAWING, PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING: Four (4) winners will be randomly drawn from all forms of entry. The winner of each drawing will receive four (4) tickets in the Nationwide Fan Lounge for a Columbus Blue Jackets home hockey game, watch pre-game warm-ups from the team bench, a ride on a Zamboni® ice resurfacer machine and a prize package including $50 in Fan Bucks, a Columbus Blue Jackets jersey, puck and photo. The total approximate retail value for each prize package is $900. Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and the Columbus Blue Jackets are not responsible for winners' scheduling conflicts, delays or cancellations or acts of God that may prohibit receipt or use of prizes. If any winner cannot be contacted via the provided phone number and/or e-mail address provided on entry form, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries if time permits. Limit one prize per person or address. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4) DRAWING: Winners will be selected by random drawings to be held on November 1, 2017, February 1, 2018, March 1, 2018 and April 1, 2018, at 200 W. Nationwide Blvd. in Columbus, Ohio. Each drawing will include all entries received on or before 5:00 p.m. EST on the last business day prior to the drawing (including all non-winning entries from any prior drawings).
PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE TRANSPORTATION AND/OR HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS. SPONSORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORTATION. Transportation, accommodations, taxes, meals, gratuities, or any other expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of potential winner. If potential winner cannot travel on date specified by Sponsor, prize may be forfeited and Sponsor and Administrator will have no further obligation to such potential winner.
5) ELIGIBILITY: You must be age 18 or over on or before the start of the contest period and be a legal resident of the State of Ohio in order to be eligible to enter this contest. Employees of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, the Columbus Blue Jackets, Nationwide Arena, the National Hockey League ("NHL"), the Franklin County Convention Facilities Authority ("CFA"), Columbus Arena Management LLC ("CAM"), the Ohio State University ("OSU") and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, successors, assigns, advertising and promotion agencies, printers of materials for this game and/or any judging agency employed in connection with this Sweepstakes and their immediate families (collectively, the "Released Parties") are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED AND IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS.
6) GENERAL RULES: Certain restrictions may apply to prizes. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed except by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company which reserves the right in its discretion to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, losses or injury(ies) resulting from any entrant's participation in this Sweepstakes and/or any winner's or winner's guest's receipt, acceptance or use of any prize. Taxes, if any, related to the prize are solely the responsibility of individual winners. All prizes are subject to availability and dates are subject to change. Winners must attend prize event on date specified for each prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes, except where prohibited by law: (i) unqualified permission to Sponsor and Administrator to use winners' names and likenesses in any form of media for publicity purposes without further compensation; and (ii) an express, full and absolute release of the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries - including but not limited to paralysis and/or death, damages or losses of any or all kinds whatsoever to persons and/or property which may be sustained in connection with any winner's and/or winner's guest's participation in this Contest and such person's or persons' receipt, acceptance, ownership and/or use or misuse of the prize(s) awarded or while preparing for, participating in, attending and/or traveling to or from any prize-related activity. By participating in this contest, each entrant accepts and agrees to be absolutely bound by these official rules and by all decisions of judges, which shall be final. By entering contest, entrant acknowledges that he/she may receive information on Columbus Blue Jackets and/or Nationwide Arena news, promotions and tickets. Furthermore, entrant grants the Columbus Blue Jackets express permission to issue such materials to entrants via phone, e-mail, or regular mail.
7) LIST OF WINNERS: To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 5, 2018 to Nationwide VIP Sweepstakes, 200 W. Nationwide Blvd., Columbus, Ohio 43215.