KROGER & COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS
JERSEYS OFF OUR BACKS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1) HOW TO ENTER: Entry for the Kroger, Yuengling, Pepsi, Frito Lay & Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Off Our Backs Sweepstakes can be submitted via www.BlueJackets.com/Jersey. The Sweepstakes period is from February 6, 2019 to March 5, 2019. Alternate form of entry: (1) hand print your name, home address, email address, age and daytime telephone number on a 3x5 card and mail it via U.S. Postal Service regular mail to Jerseys Off Our Backs, c/o Columbus Blue Jackets, 200 W. Nationwide Blvd., Columbus, Ohio 43215; Only one (1) entry per person, regardless of method. All entries must be received by March 5, 2019 at 11:59pm. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than a single entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed by Kroger, Yuengling, Pepsi, Frito Lay or the Columbus Blue Jackets (collectively, "Sponsors") for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, postage-due or misdirected mail or entries, or incomplete, late or lost entries due to data or computer glitches. Data rates may apply to entries submitted via mobile site. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Sweepstakes void outside of Ohio and where prohibited.
2) ELIGIBILITY: You must be age 21 or over on or before the start of the Sweepstakes period and be a legal resident of the State of Ohio in order to be eligible to enter this Sweepstakes. The Blue Jackets reserve the right to activate at any retail locations. Employees of participating locations, the Columbus Blue Jackets, Nationwide Arena, the National Hockey League ("NHL"), the Franklin County Convention Facilities Authority ("CFA"), Columbus Arena Management LLC ("CAM"), the Ohio State University ("OSU"), Kroger, Yuengling, and Pepsi, Frito Lay and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, successors, assigns, advertising and promotion agencies, printers of materials for this game and/or any judging agency employed in connection with this Sweepstakes and their immediate families (collectively, the "Released Parties") are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED AND IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS.
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
4) DRAWING, PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING: Fifty (50) consolation prize winners and one (1) grand prize winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries. Each winner of a consolation prize drawing will receive two (2) club level tickets to one (1) 2018-2019 Columbus Blue Jackets home hockey game and one (1) autographed CBJ puck. The grand prize winner will receive four (4) tickets in the lower bowl to the Columbus Blue Jackets game on March 15, 2019. The winner will receive one (1) player jersey (Jersey Off Our Back) following the Blue Jackets hockey game on March 15, 2019. The winner will have the opportunity to enter the ice at Nationwide Arena and receive a player jersey from a Blue Jackets player, and a picture and autograph with that respective player. The total approximate retail value for each consolation prize is $115. The total approximate retail value for prizes awarded to each grand prize winner is $350. Additional terms and conditions apply for all ticketed patrons in Nationwide Arena. The ARV of all prizes combined is $6,800. Sponsors are not responsible for winners' scheduling conflicts, delays or cancellations or acts of God that may prohibit receipt or use of prizes. If any winner cannot be contacted via the provided phone number and/or e-mail address provided on entry form, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries, if time permits. Limit one prize per person or address. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE TRANSPORTATION AND/OR HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS. SPONSORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM GAME OR ANY ACCOMMODATIONS. Transportation, accommodations, taxes, meals, gratuities, or any other expenses not specifically listed herein are the responsibility of potential winner. If potential winner cannot travel to Nationwide Arena on the date specified by Sponsor, prize may be forfeited, and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such potential winner.
5) DRAWING: Consolation prize winners and grand prize winners will be selected on March 6, 2019 at 200 W. Nationwide Blvd. in Columbus, Ohio. Each drawing will include all entries received on or before 11:59 pm (ET) on March 5, 2019 (including all non-winning entries from any prior drawings). All winners will be notified the week of March 4, 2019.
6) GENERAL RULES: Certain restrictions may apply to prizes. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed except by Sponsors, which reserves the right in its discretion to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, losses or injury(ies) resulting from any entrant's participation in this Sweepstakes and/or any winner's or winner's guest's receipt, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. Taxes, if any, related to the prize are solely the responsibility of individual winners. All prizes are subject to availability and dates are subject to change. Winners must attend prize event on date specified for each prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes, except where prohibited by law: (i) unqualified permission to Sponsor and Administrator to use winners' names and likenesses in any form of media for publicity purposes without further compensation; and (ii) an express, full and absolute release of the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries - including but not limited to paralysis and/or death, damages or losses of any or all kinds whatsoever to persons and/or property which may be sustained in connection with any winner's and/or winner's guest's participation in this Sweepstakes and such person's or persons' receipt, acceptance, ownership and/or use or misuse of the prize(s) awarded or while preparing for, participating in, attending and/or traveling to or from any prize-related activity. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be absolutely bound by these official rules and by all decisions of judges, which shall be final and binding. By entering Sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges and agrees that he/she may receive information on Columbus Blue Jackets and/or Nationwide Arena news, promotions and tickets, as well as greetings and certain select offers from participating retail locations. Furthermore, entrant grants the Columbus Blue Jackets and such bona fide participating retail locations express permission to issue such materials to entrant via phone, e-mail, or regular mail.
7) LIST OF WINNERS: To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 31, 2019 to Jerseys Off Our Backs Sweepstakes, 200 W. Nationwide Blvd., Columbus, Ohio 43215.