Each week, the Blackhawks Blog will give you five stats you need to know about the Blackhawks this season.
1. Nick Leddy is the first Blackhawk to tally a goal on his birthday since Patrick Kane on Nov. 19, 2009.
The new 22-year-old netted a power-play goal for his fourth tally of the season and second in his last three games on March 20 in Anaheim. The Minnesota native now has 13 points (4G, 9A) this year, including six (2G, 4A) with the man advantage.
2. With a power-play assist against Anaheim, Patrick Kane extended his point streak (4G, 7A) to five games.
The Buffalo native paces the team with 38 points (16G, 22A), including a club-high 13 power-play points (7G, 6A).
3. Brandon Saad shares fourth among NHL rookies with 15 points (4G, 11A).
The 20-year-old extended his point streak (4A) to three games with a power-play assist on March 20 in Anaheim.
4. Captain Jonathan Toews scored his career-high second shorthanded goal of the season on March 20 in Anaheim.
The first-period shortie was Toews' 15th goal and 30th point of the season through 30 games. Toews also extended his point streak (4G, 3A) to three games and has posted nine points (5G, 4A) in his last six tilts.
5. Patrick Kane leads Blackhawks forwards with 612:08 of total ice time through 30 games.
Kane equaled a career high with a game-high 25:21 of ice time on March 20. This month, Kane has averaged 21:18 per game, ranking among the top 10 forwards in the league.