Each week, the Blackhawks Blog will give you five stats you need to know about the Blackhawks this season.
1. Wednesday’s game marked the 12th time that Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane and Patrick Sharp each scored goals in the same regular-season game.
They did so four times in the 2010-11 season but only four times in three seasons since then.
2. After Wednesday’s tilt, Chicago has won six straight games against Winnipeg.
The Blackhawks have posted a 4-0-1 record in their last five games this season. In two matchups this year, the Blackhawks have outscored the Jets 9-2.
3. Corey Crawford has allowed one goal per game in four of his last five outings.
Crawford’s 2.10 goals-against average is currently tied for fifth-best in the league. (This includes one relief appearance in which he played 29 minutes.)
4. Forward Patrick Kane had the top-selling player jersey on shop.NHL.com for the month of October.
The Buffalo, N.Y., native has five goals in his last seven games. Teammate Jonathan Toews came in second on the list.
5. Blueliner Duncan Keith collected two helpers on Wednesday, bringing his assist and point streak to five games.
Sharp has also logged a productive week, recording six points (3G, 3A) in his last five games.