Ahead of the second annual Keith Relief Benefit Concert, featuring country singer Lee Brice, Duncan Keith reveals his Top 10 favorite country songs. All proceeds from the event will benefit Keith Relief and Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana.
To purchase your tickets to the Keith Relief Benefit Concert, click here.
1. Hard to Love, by Lee Brice2. Chillin’ It
, by Cole Swindell
3. Drivin’ Around Song, by Colt Ford featuring Jason Aldean
4. Am I the Only One, by Dierks Bentley
5. Smoke a Little Smoke, by Eric Church
6. Drink to That All Night, by Jerrod Niemann
7. Stay, by Florida Georgia Line
8. Leaning on a Lonesome Song, by Gord Bamford
9. Dirt Road Anthem, by Jason Aldean
10. Flyin’ Down a Back Road, by Justin Moore