Chicago, IL (September 30, 2014) – Comcast SportsNet, the television home for the most games and the most comprehensive coverage of the Chicago Blackhawks, will provide viewers with a brand new, half-hour, behind-the-scenes Blackhawks magazine program entitled Blackhawks All-Access, hosted by Pat Boyle.
Blackhawks All-Access, created in collaboration with chicagoblackhawks.com’s “Blackhawks TV,” will make its Comcast SportsNet debut on Tuesday, October 7 at 9:30 PM CT, with new episodes premiering every other week throughout the 2014-15 NHL season. Viewers are urged to visit the network’s TV listings page (csnchicago.com/ontv) for upcoming air dates/times. In addition, fans will also be able to watch full episodes of Blackhawks All-Access online immediately following their on-air debut by visiting CSNChicago.com or chicagoblackhawks.com.
The premiere episode of Blackhawks All-Access will include the following special features:
- Look back at the off-season contract extensions of superstars Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane
- One-on-one interview with NHL veteran/new Blackhawks acquisition Brad Richards
- Highlights from the 2014 Blackhawks Training Camp “fitness test”
- Close-up look at the annual painting of the ice ritual at the United Center
- Sights and sounds from the start of training camp at Notre Dame, including players mic’d up for sound on the ice during drills
Additional scheduled airings of the inaugural episode of Blackhawks All-Access will air on Fri, Oct. 10 at 4:00 PM – Sun, Oct. 12 at 8:30 PM – Thu, Oct. 16 at 3:00 PM – and Sun, Oct. 19 at 4:30 PM. The second episode of Blackhawks All-Access is scheduled to make its Comcast SportsNet debut on Wed, Oct. 22 at 9:00 PM.