1. NO PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASES OR TRANSACTIONS WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law. The Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc. ("Chicago Blackhawks") and Anheuser Busch. ("Bud Light") are the Sponsors of this Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Complete an entry form online at www.blackhawks.com between 12:00 a.m. Central Time ("CT"), December 22, 2020 and 11:59 p.m. CT, February 22, 2021. One entry per person. No groups, clubs or organizations may participate in this offer or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules or entry forms to their members.
3. Sweepstakes open to residents of Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana who reside within 50 miles of the United Center, 21 years of age or older, except employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of Chicago Blackhawks, Anheuser Busch or any of its affiliates, National Hockey League or its Member Teams, each of their advertising and promotion agencies, and members of their immediate families (defined as spouses and children living in the same household). Only one (1) winner per household.
4. Eight winners will be randomly selected from all the eligible entries. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. Odds of winning a prize are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. Purchase will not increase odds of winning. For the name of the sweepstakes winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Chicago Blackhawks, Corporate Marketing, United Center, 1901 West Madison St., Chicago, IL 60612 after February 15, 2021 and before March 15, 2021.
5. PRIZES: Winners will receive a Homegating prize pack from Bud Light. Prizes will be delivered via Blackhawks truck at a mutually agreed upon date/time. Homegating packages are unique to each winner and will be distributed after February 15, 2021.
The total ARV of all prizes is $700.
6. If the prize is not claimed within five (5) business days, the winners will be disqualified and the prize forfeited. The winners must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability Release and Advertising Consent when prize is awarded, or the prize will be forfeited. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any and all costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any of the prizes not specified herein. No substitutions, cash redemption or transfers for the prize (including relatives and friends) are offered, except Chicago Blackhawks may at its option award a prize of equivalent or greater value. By submitting an entry, winners agree to the use of his or her name, address, and photograph for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation or remuneration of any kind or additional permission.
7. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual feared to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be found acting in violation of the Official Rules or to undermine legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsors in connection with the sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Cook County, Illinois. Entrants are responsible for any and all liability that might arise from prize. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering, each entrant agrees to follow these Official Rules and to release, hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor, Chicago Blackhawks, the NHL and its member teams, NHL Enterprises, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, partners, equity holders, members, employees, agents and representatives and all others associated with the manufacture, distribution, development and execution of this Sweepstakes and prizes (the "Released Parties") from and against any and all liability, injury, damage, loss or causes of action (however named or described) that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from: (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) the delivery, misdelivery, receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes; (iii) the use of a winner's name, photograph and/or likeness as permitted herein, including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy; or (iv) any travel or activity related to the receipt, use or misuse of the prizes, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death and/or property damage. Additionally, the Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof or inability to continue the Sweepstakes, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, kidnapping, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute, lockout, work slowdown or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, vandalism, or any other cause beyond the Released Parties' sole control. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of the Chicago Blackhawks may be disqualified. The Chicago Blackhawks reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual feared to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be found acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes.
8. Sponsors are not responsible for any printing or typographical error in this offer, the administration of the Sweepstakes, or the announcement of the winners. In the event Sponsors are prevented from continuing or completing this Sweepstakes, or the integrity or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event or cause not reasonably within their control, including but not limited to technical, telephonic, hardware, software, network computer, data transmission, incomplete entries, electronic disruption, virus, bugs, tampering, printing or production errors,work stoppage, lockout or other labor dispute or other causes beyond their control that disrupt the administration, security or proper play of this Sweepstakes, Sponsors shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. If Sponsors, in their discretion, elect to abbreviate the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such event or cause.
1200 Lynch Street
St. Louis, MO 63118
Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc.
1901 West Madison Street
Chicago, Illinois 60612
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; (D) ENTRANTS' REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF; AND (E) ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY AGREES TO BRING ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS, OR THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS (IF JURISDICTIONAL PREREQUISITES ARE SATISFIED).