"BLACKHAWKS MASCOT DASH"
SPONSORED BY AT&T MOBILITY LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF ILLINOIS, INDIANA AND WISCONSIN AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY AS THE OFFICIAL RULES REQUIRE THAT ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
1. Entry Period: The "Blackhawks Mascot Dash" sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") commences at 12:00 AM CT on February 27, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on April 9, 2017 ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Sponsor's time clock will be the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CT on April 9, 2017. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor and Administrator relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to U.S. citizens and U.S. resident aliens who are physically located in and legal residents of Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry. The employees, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, shareholders, members and agents of (a) AT&T Mobility LLC ("AT&T" or "Sponsor"), Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc. ("Chicago Blackhawks"), and The Marketing Arm Inc. ("Administrator"), (b) the National Hockey League (the "NHL"), any of its member teams, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC (the foregoing are collectively the "NHL Entities"), and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and Chicago Blackhawks and by the decisions of Sponsor and Chicago Blackhawks; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and Released Parties (hereinafter defined) from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant's participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities and Released Parties. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from entrant's participation in Sweepstakes or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
3. Sweepstakes Overview: This Sweepstakes has six (6) separate entry periods as specified below ("Entry Period(s)"). One (1) Winner (hereinafter defined) will be randomly selected for each Entry Period, for a total of six (6) Winners. All times referenced are in "CT".
Entry Period ... Draw Date ... Drawing
2/27 (12:00 AM) - 3/5 (11:59 PM) ... 3/6/17 ... "Drawing No. 1"
3/6 (12:00 AM)- 3/12 (11:59 PM) ... 3/13/17 ... "Drawing No 2"
3/13 (12:00 AM)- 3/19 (11:59 PM) ... 3/20/17 ... "Drawing No. 3"
3/20 (12:00 AM)- 3/26(11:59 PM) ... 3/27/17 ... "Drawing No. 4"
3/27 (12:00 AM) - 4/2 (11:59 PM) ... 4/3/17 ... "Drawing No. 5"
4/3 (12:00 AM)- 4/9 (11:59 PM) ... 4/10/17 ... "Drawing No. 6"
Drawing No. 1 through Drawing No. 6 will collectively be referred to herein as ("Drawing" or "Drawings"). All Eligible Entries (hereinafter defined) not selected during any one Drawing will remain in the pool of entries for any subsequent Drawing during the Sweepstakes Period.
Entrants acknowledge that their first name and last initial may appear on the leaderboard in association with points they have accumulated during Game play and agree that Sponsor may use their first name and last initial in this manner.
There is a limit of one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person per each day of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Entrants can participate in Game play an unlimited number of times per each day of the Sweepstakes Period but only one (1) Sweepstakes entry will be considered for each day. If it is suspected that an entrant submits more than one (1) entry per day, only one (1) entry will be considered for that day. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the "authorized account subscriber" of the e-mail account, as applicable, used to participate in Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Administrator in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address during the Sweepstakes Period. The "authorized account subscriber" for online entries is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor's satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered "Eligible Entries". Entries will not be returned and receipt of entry will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
5. Odds: The odds of becoming a Winner depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period for each applicable Drawing. Purchase will not increase odds of winning.
Drawing No. 1 Prize: The one (1) Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Chicago Blackhawks home game taking place at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois on April 2, 2017, with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of $510. NO TRANSPORTATION OR LODGING IS PROVIDED AS PART OF THIS PRIZE.
Drawing No. 2 Prize: The one (1) Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Chicago Blackhawks home game taking place at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois on April 2, 2017, with an ARV of $510. NO TRANSPORTATION OR LODGING IS PROVIDED AS PART OF THIS PRIZE.
Drawing No. 3 Prize: The one (1) Winner will receive one (1) replica Johnathan Toews jersey, with an ARV of $215.
Drawing No. 4 Prize:. The one (1) Winner will receive one (1) replica Patrick Kane jersey, with an ARV of $215.
Drawing No. 5 and Drawing No. 6 Prize: These two (2) Winners will each receive (1) team autographed hockey stick, with an ARV of $500 for each Winner.
Drawing No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Prizes will hereinafter collectively be referred to as ("Prize" or "Prizes"). The total ARV of all of the Prizes is $2,400. The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded.
Choice of ticket seat locations to be determined by Chicago Blackhawks in its sole discretion. Winners and guests are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein as being awarded. Prize dates are subject to change in Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. Publicity Release: By participating in Sweepstakes, each Winner grants to Sponsor, Chicago Blackhawks, and their representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to use Winner's name, picture, and/or likeness, and the right to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner ("Images"). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Sweepstakes Winner List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: There will be six (6) Winners selected in random drawings from among all of the Eligible Entries as specified in Section 3 herein by Sponsor's independent judging agency, Administrator. Administrator will attempt to contact the potential Winners via the telephone number provided at time of entry and by entering the Sweepstakes the entrant hereby grants permission to be contacted via telephone. No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly and/or does not meet the eligibility requirements, the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries.
9. Winner Verification for Drawing No. 1, No, 2, No. 5 and No. 6 Winners: These potential Winners must sign and return to Sponsor and/or Administrator, within two (2) days of issuance of such documentation from Administrator or Sponsor a complete and valid IRS Form W9 and an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release that: (a) releases Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Winner's participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; and (b) except where prohibited by law, grants Sweepstakes Entities the right to use potential Winner's name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such release. If a potential Winner does not sign this release and return it within the time frame specified, the potential Winner may be disqualified and the Prize forfeited.
Winner Verification for Drawing No. 3 and Drawing No. 4 Winners: These potential Winners may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver's license, passport or similar government issued identification when notified of being a potential Winner.
Providing potential Winners are in compliance with the Official Rules, have successfully proven eligibility when required, provided Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 and properly executed any required documents potential Winners will each be determined to be a ( "Winner" and collectively "Winners"). If a Winner is not available or able to accept the Prize, Winner privileges will be terminated and an alternative Winner may be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received if time permits. In the event of non-compliance by a potential Winner such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Winner will be chosen in a random drawing from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received, even if the disqualified potential Winner's name may have been publicly announced. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Winner in the event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. Prize and/or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize.
By participating in Sweepstakes, Winners acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winners will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prizes that Winners deem appropriate.
10. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or about April through May, 2017, but subject to change in Sponsor's sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prizes are solely Winner's responsibility. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online television, print advertising, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
11. Taxes: The Winners must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of Prize is taxable to Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner's responsibility.
12. General Terms: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize or Offer cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor's sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on www.chicagoblackhawks.com/att if time permits and the Prizes may be awarded to Winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted, applicable Eligible Entries received prior to any such event, or in any manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes Period for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By entering, each entrant agrees to follow these Official Rules and to release, hold harmless and indemnify AT&T Mobility, LLC, The Marketing Arm Inc., Chicago Blackhawk Hockey Team, Inc., the NHL Entities, the Sweepstakes Entities, the United Center Joint Venture, Chicago Blackhawks Charities, Blackhawk Community Ice Rink, LLC and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, partners, equity holders, shareholders, members, employees, agents and representatives and all others associated with the manufacture, distribution, development and execution of this Sweepstakes and Prizes (collectively the "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, liability, injury, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), damage, loss or causes of action (however named or described) that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from: (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) the delivery, misdelivery, receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes; (iii) the use of a Winner's name, photograph, and/or likeness as permitted herein, including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy; and/or (iv) any travel or activity related to the receipt, use or misuse of the Prizes, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death and/or property damage. Additionally, the Sweepstakes Entities and Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages.
Sweepstakes Entities and Released Parties assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, postage due mail entries, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities and Released Parties assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes or Offers, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer system/software or mobile phone or other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor and Chicago Blackhawks reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES; (II) ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY -- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION -- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS' FEES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners (first name and state) must be made by June 9, 2017. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: The Marketing Arm Inc., Attention "Blackhawks Mascot Dash", #140 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452; and (ii) write, as applicable, "Winners List" or "Official Rules" on the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
14. Sponsored by: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
15. Administered by: This Sweepstakes is administered by The Marketing Arm Inc., 1999 Bryan Street, Suite 1800, Dallas, TX 75201.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Sweepstakes is open to U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents who are physically located in and legal residents of Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin who are at least 18 years of age at time of entry.
Sweepstakes commences at 12:00 AM CT on February 27, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on April 9, 2017
Subject to Official Rules at www.chicagoblackhawks.com/att . For method of entry and prize description see Official Rules. Msg & data charges may apply. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received for each drawing. Total ARV of Prizes is $2,450.
Sponsor: AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319
VOID OUTSIDE OF ILLINOIS, INDIANA AND WISCONSIN AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW