Are you looking for a fun and memorable way to say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day? Have Bernie personally deliver your valentine on Sunday (2/12), Monday (2/13), or Tuesday (2/14). Each visit includes a basket full of romantic and fun items, music, and quality time with Bernie to take photos and get autographs. It doesn’t matter if your Valentine is a man, woman, or child; Bernie will make this Valentine’s Day one to remember! Call Bernie’s “love line” for more information at (303) 405-1699.
How to book:
Call Bernie’s love line at (303) 405-1699 and listen to a message describing the “Bernie Valentine’s Delivery” program. Each caller will be asked to request one of the time slots available on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. The time slots will be “Morning” 8am-12 pm, “Afternoon” 12pm-5pm, and “Evening” 5pm-10pm. After each time slot is filled (at the latest, Feb. 11) we will map out the destinations for that time slot and inform each customer of their 20 minute window.
What is included?
• Bernie will arrive playing a love song on a boombox
• Gift basket – Filled with Bernie items such as an Avalanche t-shirt and Bernie Pillow Pal, Colorado Avalanche items, and valentine items such as chocolates, candles, and a card.
• Bernie’s assistant will be on hand to help facilitate deliveries at businesses, schools, and residences, etc.
• Digital pictures of the recipient with Bernie will be taken and emailed by February 21.
• A 20 minute time window allowing you to video the delivery or inform a supervisor or principal of the delivery. The time window can also help assure the recipient will be present when the delivery occurs.
• Quality time with Bernie! Bernie will cover the recipient in silly string or confetti, sign autographs and take pictures. A unique experience that will create a lifelong memory.
The entire package including tax is only $200!