- Set a career high for face-off wins, going 12-of-18 on the dots, including a 8-of-9 performance in the first period on March 30 vs. Washington.
- Scored his first career NHL goal on March 27 vs. Buffalo.
- Prior to his most recent recall (March 10), he had back-to-back two-goal games – and seven points (5g-2a) in his last four AHL outings to lead Milwaukee in goals (24) and points (41).
- Made his NHL debut on Jan. 28 in Winnipeg, posting an assist and a +1 rating in 10:49 of ice time.
- Is wearing No. 84 for the Preds; it is the second-highest number worn in franchise history behind Yanic Perrault (94).
- Recalled from Milwaukee (AHL) on Jan. 27 for the first time in his career.
- Was one of three rookies named to the 2014 AHL All-Star Team.
- Playing in his first professional season in 2013-14. He spent the previous three seasons (2010-13) with the Kelowna Rockets, amassing 149 points (71g-79a) and 162 penalty minutes in 182 Western Hockey League games.
- On Twitter: @colton_es15
For me, it's a great win for our hockey team and for a lot of people back in Columbus, especially our fans in particular … people who have been devoted to this organization, it's big.