- Selected to play in the AHL All-Star Game in 2014-15
- Posted a 15-10-6 record, along with a 2.33 GAA, a .913 SV%, and 3 SO in 38 AHL appearances with Milwaukee
- Earned a win in each of his first six appearances of the season, allowing two goals or fewer in each of the six contests and one goal or fewer in five of those games
- Posted a 5-0-1 record, along with a 1.28 GAA, a .950 SV%, and 1 SO in seven appearances in November
- Stopped all 22 shots he faced to record a shutout on Nov. 7 vs. Grand Rapids
- Earned a win in four consecutive appearances from Jan. 10 vs. Charlotte to Jan. 17 at Adirondack
- Stopped all 31 shots he faced to register his second shutout of the season on Jan. 10 vs. Charlotte
- Made a season-high 36 saves on Mar. 10 at Oklahoma City
Traded to NY Rangers by Nashville for NY Rangers' 6th round choice in 2017 Entry Draft, July 1, 2015.
Yeah, it was a pretty special moment for me. Today was my Dad's [55th] birthday. I have a lot of family in town, so it was a special moment for me to score my first one today. A win definitely would have capped it off, but you can't have everything.
— Sabres rookie Jack Eichel after scoring a goal in his National Hockey League debut
TONIGHT ON NHL NETWORK
5:00 ET: NHL Live Powered by Constellation 7:00 ET: NHL Tonight 10:30 ET: NHL Tonight 11:30 ET: On The Fly