- Scored his first NHL goal, the game winner, on March 19 at Arizona.
- Was recalled from Lake Erie (AHL) on March 7 and made his Avalanche debut that night in Columbus.
- Dressed in two games for Colorado's AHL affiliate prior to being recalled (0g/1a).
- Was acquired from San Jose on March 2.
- Has appeared in 54 combined AHL games between Lake Erie and Worcester this season, tallying 31 points (9g/22a).
- Appeared in one game for the Sharks on Jan. 6 at Minnesota.
- Was recalled by San Jose on Jan. 5 and reassigned to Worcester on Jan. 12.
- Skated in a total of 12 career NHL games for the Sharks (0g/0a).
For our team, as a group, we've never been this far before, and so it's just more lessons learned, and sometimes you have to go to the school of hard knocks to find out what works and what doesn't. We've got a young group. They've played some unreal hockey here to get us this far, and we showed if we're not going to play the proper way, a really, really good hockey team is going to beat you, and that's what they did. It's a lesson learned.
— Lightning coach Jon Cooper after Rangers win in Game 6 forced a Game 7 that will be played at Madison Square Garden on Friday