- Is in his fifth stint with the Avs this season, having been recalled on March 9.
- Has appeared in 33 games for Lake Erie (AHL), posting a 15-12-5 record with a 2.61 GAA and .915 Sv%.
- Became the Monsters' all-time wins leader with a 1-0 shutout over Chicago on March 8.
- Was leading the NHL in save percentage (.936%) when he was reassigned to Lake Erie at the All-Star Break on Jan. 22.
- Was originally recalled by Colorado on Oct. 16 and made his NHL debut that night in relief, stopping 23 shots in a 5-3 loss at Ottawa.
- Earned his first two career wins in relief, stopping all 17 shots on Nov. 22 vs. Carolina and all 25 shots on Nov. 25 at Arizona.
- Became the first goalie in NHL history to record his first two career wins in relief in back-to-back team games.
- Was the first rookie goaltender in franchise history to yield no more than one goal in each of three consecutive starts from Dec. 18-21.
- Set an Avalanche rookie record with 47 saves in a 1-0 OT loss at Pittsburgh on Dec. 18.
You've got to focus on playing good hockey. When we do that we give ourselves a chance to win games. Win games and then maybe we''ll have a chance at the end. You can't worry about something like (the division title) when we're not playing our best hockey down the stretch. We'll figure things out together the way we always do and get back on the right page.
— Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews after loss to Flyers on Wednesday left them five points out of first place in Central Division