- Is in his fifth stint with the Avs this season, having been recalled on March 9.
- Has appeared in 33 games for Lake Erie (AHL), posting a 15-12-5 record with a 2.61 GAA and .915 Sv%.
- Became the Monsters' all-time wins leader with a 1-0 shutout over Chicago on March 8.
- Was leading the NHL in save percentage (.936%) when he was reassigned to Lake Erie at the All-Star Break on Jan. 22.
- Was originally recalled by Colorado on Oct. 16 and made his NHL debut that night in relief, stopping 23 shots in a 5-3 loss at Ottawa.
- Earned his first two career wins in relief, stopping all 17 shots on Nov. 22 vs. Carolina and all 25 shots on Nov. 25 at Arizona.
- Became the first goalie in NHL history to record his first two career wins in relief in back-to-back team games.
- Was the first rookie goaltender in franchise history to yield no more than one goal in each of three consecutive starts from Dec. 18-21.
- Set an Avalanche rookie record with 47 saves in a 1-0 OT loss at Pittsburgh on Dec. 18.
He's, believe it or not, actually one of my favorite guys, and I've ended up trading him twice. I appreciate what he's done. He was one year away from being an unrestricted free agent, and I felt with this opportunity, that it was a chance that we were able to get somebody for him in Nick Bonino and Adam Clendening.
— Penguins GM Jim Rutherford on forward Brandon Sutter