NHL Playoff Notes:
- Set franchise records for points (3g-1a-4pts) and plus-minus rating (+5) by a rookie in a playoff series in the 2012 Western Conference Quarterfinal against Detroit.
- Scored two goals, including the game winner, in his NHL playoff debut Game One of the WCQ vs. Detroit.
- Was the third player in the previous 14 years to tally two goals in their NHL playoff debut.
Additional Playoff/Championship Notes:
- In 2011, led Milwaukee in Calder Cup Playoff goals (7) and points (13) and ranked second on the team in postseason plus/minus (+7).
- Helped Moncton win the 2010 President s Trophy as QMJHL Champions and advance to the 2010 Memorial Cup.
- Awarded the 2010 Guy Lafleur Trophy as playoff MVP after leading skates in goals (19) and ranking third in points (29) in 21 games played during the postseason.
- Earned a silver medal with Team Canada at the 2010 World Junior Championship.
It's about enjoying the moment. It's pretty cool to get that many people together and that excited about hockey to the point they really want you to mess up. They've got a ton of red jerseys and you have to sit back and appreciate people love hockey that much and you are the one out there who gets to play the game. Just try and stick with that respect for the game and also the mentality that for me it's just about entering the fight and seeing how long I can stay in it.
— Canucks goaltender Ryan Miller on what he expects from the fans in Calgary for Game 6