|NUMBER:||15||BIRTHDATE:||September 5, 1989 (AGE 24)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 1"||BIRTHPLACE:||Madison, WI, United States|
|WEIGHT:||202||DRAFTED:||NSH / 2009 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Right||ROUND:||4th (98th overall)|
- Tallied the second game-deciding shootout marker of his career on March 30 vs. Washington.
- Recorded a career-high 22:08 of ice time on March 19 against Vancouver.
- Became the eighth Preds draftee to post at least 20 goals and 20 assists in a season with his two-point (1g-1a) outing March 11 in Buffalo.
- Set a career points high (18g-19a-37pts) on Feb. 27 with an assist against Tampa Bay.
- Notched 22 points (9g-13a) in 28 divisional games.
- Earned the bronze medal at the 2013 WC - finished third among all tournament skaters with 14 points (4g-10a) in 10 games. He has finished as one of America's top three players at each of the last two World Championships.