- Leads the Avalanche in goals (12), power-play goals (3) and game-winning goals (3-tied).
- Left in the third period on Nov. 16 vs. Florida due to injury (oblique), forcing him to miss three games from Nov. 19-23.
- Recorded his second career fighting major on Nov. 14 at St. Louis (both vs. Vladimir Sobotka).
- Scored nine goals in October, tying the Avalanche record for goals in the month of October.
- Shared the league lead with three game-winning goals in October.
- Scored the game-winning goal in three straight Colorado victories, Oct. 12-19.
- Was the first Avalanche player to be credited with the GWG in three consecutive victories since Marek Svatos in November 2005.
- Scored twice on Oct. 15 vs. Dallas to reach 200 points for his NHL career.
- At 22 years, 272 days, Duchene became the fourth-youngest player in franchise history to surpass the 200-point mark.
- Only Hall of Famers Joe Sakic, Michel Goulet and Mats Sundin reached the plateau at a younger age.
2014 Bridgestone Winter Classic rink build is underway. WATCH NOW ›
I think offensively, a lot of us are fighting it a little bit, and you don’t play with swagger and confidence when you are fighting it.