- Ranks third on the club in plus/minus rating (+6).
- Is second on the Avs in faceoff percentage (52.0%).
- Shared the team lead with 10 points in February (3g/7a).
- Appeared in his 400th NHL game on Feb. 28 vs. Minnesota.
- Recorded his 300th NHL point on Feb. 16 vs. Arizona.
- Led the club with 10 points (3g/7a) in 13 games during the month of January.
- Paced the Avs with five goals in November.
- Was Colorado s leading scorer in the month of October with nine points (3g/6a) in 11 games.
- Scored a goal and fired a career-high 10 shots on Oct. 18 at Montreal.
- Duchene's 10 shots were the most by an Avalanche player in seven years, since Ryan Smyth had 11 on Oct. 16, 2007 vs. Calgary.
- Has either led or shared the team lead in scoring in three of his five NHL seasons, including each of the last two campaigns.
For six months, it's a really good accomplishment. But as soon as April [11, the end of the regular season] comes around, no one thinks about the regular season anymore. For six months, it's a real battle to get into the playoffs in the NHL these days. There are a lot of good teams, and it takes consistency over a long time.
— Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau on clinching a playoff berth after a win against the Islanders on Saturday