- Shares the team lead in game-winning goals (4) and shots (207).
- Ranks first on the Avalanche in even-strength scoring with 48 points (19g/29a).
- Is second on the Avs in faceoff percentage (52.0%).
- Has reached the 20-goal mark for the fourth time in his career.
- Tied his season high with three points (1g/2a) on March 28 vs. Buffalo.
- Shared the team lead with 10 points in February (3g/7a).
- Appeared in his 400th NHL game on Feb. 28 vs. Minnesota.
- Recorded his 300th NHL point on Feb. 16 vs. Arizona.
- Led the club with 10 points (3g/7a) in 13 games during the month of January.
- Paced the Avs with five goals in November.
- Was Colorado s leading scorer in the month of October with nine points (3g/6a) in 11 games.
- Scored a goal and fired a career-high 10 shots on Oct. 18 at Montreal.
- Duchene's 10 shots were the most by an Avalanche player in seven years, since Ryan Smyth had 11 on Oct. 16, 2007 vs. Calgary.
It's not always going to be pretty, especially against a great goalie [Lundqvist] like that. My goals are never how you draw them up. It's just a matter of grinding it out and trying to create havoc in front and good things happen.
— Capitals forward Jay Beagle on scoring in their Game 3 victory against the Rangers on Monday