- Scored a goal in Game 1 of the first round series against Minnesota on April 17.
- Is making his second appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
- Appeared in all six postseason games as a rookie in 2010.
- Scored the winning goal 51 seconds into overtime for his first career playoff goal on April 18, 2010 vs. San Jose (Game 3).
2013-14 REGULAR SEASON
- Led the Avalanche with a career-high 28 goals, the most by an Avs player since Chris Stewart scored 28 in 2009-10.
- Also led the club in power-play goals (9) and game winners (6-tied), both personal bests as well.
- Finished third on the club with a career-high 64 points.
- Led the NHL with 83 takeaways, the second time in his career that he’s paced the league in that category (101 in 2011-12).
- Ranked first among Avalanche forwards in ice time (19:49).
- Committed only one minor penalty in 80 games, joining Butch Goring (1977-78 with Los Angeles) as the only players in NHL history to play 80 games and have two or fewer PIM.