Appeared in 23 games with TBL last season, his second with the team
* Posted a record of 8-12-2 with a 2.90 GAA and a .891 SV% for TBL in 2013-14
* Stopped all 18 shots he faced for his only shutout of the season on April 13 at WSH
* Was one of five NHL goaltenders listed at 6-foot-6 or taller
* Appeared in all four of TBL s postseason contests
* Allowed two-or-few goals 10 times, winning six of them
I'm sure [my father] was going crazy up there. I hope all of my friends were celebrating in the crowd. Coming back here and all of my friends and family are here, getting a goal in front of them is special.
— Blues forward Ryan Reaves on scoring the game-winning goal Sunday against the Jets in his hometown of Winnipeg