|BIRTHDATE:||August 27, 1987 (AGE 26)|
|HEIGHT:||5' 11"||BIRTHPLACE:||Sarpsborg, Norway|
|WEIGHT:||196||DRAFTED:||COL / 2008 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Right||ROUND:||6th (170th overall)|
- Collected his first career multi-point game with a pair of assists on April 8 vs. Dallas.
- Is currently one of only two Norwegians in the NHL (Rangers' Mats Zuccarello).
- When he made his debut on Oct. 16, Holos was just the sixth Norwegian-born player to ever appear in an NHL game (now seven).
- Missed four games due to a head injury, Feb. 12-19.
- Recalled from Lake Erie (AHL) on Feb. 10.
- Appeared in 17 games with the Monsters, tallying six assists.
- Was on Colorado's Opening Night roster and skated in 12 of the Avalanche's first 20 games.
- Was reassigned to Lake Erie on Nov. 21.
- Recalled on Nov. 27 and reassigned the next day on Nov. 28.
- Recalled from Lake Erie on Dec. 14 and spent a month with the Avs before being reassigned on Jan. 14.
- Picked up his first NHL point with an assist on Oct. 28 at Calgary.
- Logged a career-high 27:22 of ice time on Oct. 23 vs. Los Angeles.
Learn more about the personalities of your favorite NHL players. WATCH NOW ›
I'm just excited about the opportunity. I've been on the ice earlier than usual and in the weight room, pushing around a little more weights than usual. Every day I go into a workout with a smile on my face and ready to go. When you do have a little more responsibility, you want to take your lunch pail and get ready to work.