- Has appeared in 32 games this year, tallying six points (4g/2a).
- Scored a goal and was +1 on April 5 vs. Detroit.
- Tied his career high with two points (1g/1a) and was a career-best +3 on March 20 vs. Dallas.
- Appeared in each of the first 16 games, Jan. 19 to Feb. 23.
- Had an assist in the season opener at Minnesota on Jan. 19.
- Spent the first half of the 2012-13 season with the Lake Erie Monsters (AHL), where he had 22 points (6g/16a) in 36 games.
CCHA All-Rookie Team (2008) CCHA First All-Star Team (2010) NCAA West First All-American Team (2010)
I don't think today was my most solid game that I've had, some rebounds here and there. I know there's a lot of work to do, not every game is going to go as good as these last few. I've just got to make sure I keep working and keep trying to get better.
— Los Angeles Kings goaltender Martin Jones after stopping 38 of 39 shots in a 3-1 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs