Leads the team with 45 takeaways this season
* Posted 1 goal, 3 assists and a fighting major for his third career Gordie Howe hat trick on 10/14 at CBJ
* Posted two points (1-1=2), six shots, four hits and two takeaways on 12/21 at EDM
* Earned two points (1-1=2) on 12/31 vs. ARI
* Matched a season high with three assists on 1/18 at CHI
* Scored two goals on 1/29 at OTT
* Was named the NHL's Third Star of the Week for the week ending 11/23
* Tallied 11 points (5-6=11) during a seven-game point streak from Oct. 14 - 28
* Notched 10 points (3-7=10) during a six-game point streak from Nov. 18 - 29
WHL West First All-Star Team (2009) Ed Chynoweth Trophy (Memorial Cup - Leading Scorer) (2009) NHL First All-Star Team (2014)
Played in NHL All-Star Game (2012)
Signed as a free agent by Hamburg (Germany), October 3, 2012.
This is a great day for me. This is something I've been thinking about for a long time. This is a great opportunity that the St. Louis Blues organization, (owner) Tom Stillman and Doug Armstrong are giving me and trusting me in doing...This is going to be a great challenge for me.
— Martin Brodeur, after announcing his retirement as an NHL player and becoming a senior adviser with the Blues on Thursday