* Leads the Oilers in hits (235)... 155 with EDM
* Scored his first shootout goal on his first career shootout attempt that stood as the shootout deciding goal on Feb. 3 at SJ
* Has 3 PTS (1G-2A) in 10 GP with PIT. Had 3 PTS (3G) in 19 GP with ARI this season.
* Had points in back-to-back games (1G-1A) for the 1st time this season (7th time in his career) from Dec. 12-13.
* Established career highs in GP (72), G (9), A (20), PTS (29) and shots (103) in 2013-14.
* Was a team-best plus-6 with ARI in 2013-14.
* Has appeared in 396 AHL games between 2007-13, totaling 212 points (82G-130A).
Highs: G: 2 A: 1 P: 3
SHOOTOUT NUMBERS: 1 G, 1 Att, 1.000 Pct
Signed as a free agent by Tampa Bay, July 24, 2007. Signed as a free agent by Chicago, June 8, 2009. Traded to Ottawa by Chicago for Ottawa's 7th round choice (later traded to Calgary Calgary selected John Gilmour) in 2013 Entry Draft, December 2, 2011. Signed as a free agent by Phoenix, July 3, 2012. Traded to Pittsburgh by Arizona with future considerations for Philip Samuelsson, December 5, 2014. Traded to Edmonton by Pittsburgh with Pittsburgh's 1st round choice (later traded to NY Islanders NY Islanders selected Mathew Barzal) in 2015 Entry Draft for David Perron, January 2, 2015.