- Has started 12 games this season.
- Returned from injury on Nov. 23, stopping 20 shots in a 4-1 victory at Winnipeg.
- Missed five games due to a groin injury, Nov. 12-21.
- Was placed on IR, Nov 15 (retroactive to Nov. 10) and activated on Nov. 22.
- Earned his 108th win as a member of the Avalanche on Oct. 29 at Tampa Bay, passing Dan Bouchard (107) for second place on the franchise's all-time win list. Patrick Roy is first with 262.
- His 220 games played with Colorado rank fourth in franchise history behind Patrick Roy (478), Peter Budaj (242) and Bouchard (225).
NHL Second All-Star Team (2014)
Traded to Colorado by Washington for Colorado's 1st round choice (Filip Forsberg) in 2012 Entry Draft and Boston's 2nd round choice (previously acquired, later traded to Dallas Dallas selected Mike Winther) in 2012 Entry Draft, July 1, 2011. Signed as a free agent by Yaroslavl (KHL), September 27, 2012.
It seems like I'm kind of making it a little difficult on myself here the last two games.
— Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane after tying the record for longest point streak by an American-born player with an assist on Duncan Keith's goal with 26.6 seconds left against the Anaheim Ducks Friday
TONIGHT ON NHL NETWORK
6:30 ET: Hockey Central Saturday: Hockey Tonight 7:00 ET: NHL Hockey: WSH @ TOR (Live) 10:00 ET: NHL Tonight