|NUMBER:||20||BIRTHDATE:||January 3, 1987 (AGE 27)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 4"||BIRTHPLACE:||Bulach, Switzerland|
|WEIGHT:||194||DRAFTED:||STL / 2006 NHL Entry Draft|
|Catches:||Left||ROUND:||4th (106th overall)|
- Was acquired by Colorado at the trade deadline on March 5.
- Has appeared in 29 games for the Flames this year, posting a 9-17-2 record with a 2.95 goals-against average.
- Began the year with Abbotsford of the American Hockey League, compiling a 4-3-1 record with a 2.66 GAA and a .908 save percentage in nine games.
- Recalled by Calgary on Nov. 2, Berra stopped 42 shots in a 3-2 OT victory over the Blackhawks in his NHL debut on Nov. 3 at Chicago.
- The Bulach, Switzerland native represented his country at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia last month, posting a 0-1 record with a 1.02 GAA in one start for the Swiss.
- Stopped 30 of 31 shots in a 1-0 loss to Sweden on Feb. 14.
- Selected by St. Louis in the fourth round (106th overall) in the 2006 Entry Draft, Berra was acquired by Calgary on April 1, 2013.
- The 6-foot-4, 194-pound netminder had spent his entire career in Switzerland prior to this year.
It's a tribute to him, and everything he's done and deserved is coming to fruition tonight with his jersey in the rafters. He's going to be a first-ballot Hall of Famer. And I said today, if he's not, take my stuff out. If he doesn't deserve to be in there first ballot, no one does. Except for (Wayne) Gretzky, I guess.