- Leads all Colorado defensemen in goals (6) and ranks second in points (15).
- Ranks first on the Avalanche in average ice time (23:52).
- Recorded his first career two-goal game on Dec. 13 vs. St. Louis.
- Missed his first game of the season on Nov. 26 vs. Chicago due to injury (neck).
- Logged a career-high 30:25 of ice time on Nov. 15 at New Jersey.
- It was the most minutes by an Avalanche player in a non-overtime game since March 9, 2008, when Scott Hannan played 32:14 at Dallas.
- Johnson was the first Avs player to log over 30 minutes in a game since Kyle Quincey (30:18) on Jan. 11, 2010 at Calgary (3-2 Avs shootout win).
- Is in his seventh NHL season, his fifth with Colorado.
- Led all Colorado defensemen with 39 points last year, tying his career high set in 2009-10 with St. Louis.
- Led the club in ice time at 23:00 per game, the first Avalanche player to average over 23 minutes a night since Kyle Quincey in 2009-10 (23:37).
WCHA All-Rookie Team (2007)
Missed 2008-09 due to off-ice knee injury, September 16, 2008 and resulting surgery, November 20, 2008. Traded to Colorado by St. Louis with Jay McClement and St. Louis's 1st round choice (Duncan Siemens) in 2011 Entry Draft for Kevin Shattenkirk, Chris Stewart and Colorado's 2nd round choice (Ty Rattie) in 2011 Entry Draft, February 19, 2011.