- Leads all Colorado defensemen in goals (4).
- Ranks second on the team in average ice time (23:00) and blocked shots (48).
- Was a career-high +4 on Nov. 14 at Montreal.
- Recorded his 200th NHL point with an assist on Nov. 12 at Boston.
- Scored his second career short-handed goal on Nov. 3 vs. Calgary, his first since Dec. 31, 2010 vs. Phoenix when he was a member of the Blues.
- Johnson s short-handed goal was the first by an Avalanche defenseman since Jeff Finger did it exactly eight years before on Nov. 3, 2007 vs. Vancouver.
- Scored a power-play goal in the season opener against Minnesota on Oct. 8 and followed that up with another PPG on Oct. 10 vs. Dallas.
- Was the first Avalanche defenseman to score a goal in each of his first two games of a season since Aaron Miller in 1996-97.
- Signed a seven-year contract extension through the 2022-23 campaign on Sept. 22.
WCHA All-Rookie Team (2007)
Missed 2008-09 due to off-ice knee injury, September 16, 2008. Traded to Colorado by St. Louis with Jay McClement and St. Louis' 1st round choice (Duncan Siemens) in 2011 Entry Draft for Kevin Shattenkirk, Chris Stewart and Colorado's 2nd round choice (Ty Rattie) in 2011 Entry Draft, February 18, 2011.