|NUMBER:||2||BIRTHDATE:||December 6, 1986 (AGE 27)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 0"||BIRTHPLACE:||Virginia, MN, United States|
|WEIGHT:||209||DRAFTED:||DAL / 2005 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Right||ROUND:||1st (28th overall)|
2013-14 REGULAR SEASON:
Home: 18GP 0G-6A-6PTS +13 Even Strength: 0G-9A-9PTS Shorthanded: 0G-0A-0PTS
Road: 17GP 1G-6A-7PTS +5 Power Play: 1G-3A-4PTS
* Plus or even in 32 of 35 games.
* Plus or even in 18 straight games (+11).
* Leads team w/+18.
* Leads team D-men w/12 assists.
* Leads team blueliners w/13 points (1G-12A).
* 4th among team D-men w/19:46 TOI.
* 2nd among team D-men w/58 hits.
* 4th among team blueliners w/37 BkS.
* Logged a career-high 29:26 minutes @ DET DEC. 14.
* Tied career-high w/6 shots @ PHI Oct. 17.
* Notched 100th NHL assist @ TBL Oct. 12.
* 1st goal of year was GWG @ TBL Oct. 12.
2012-13 REGULAR SEASON:
* 4th among team D-men w/ 21:21 TOI/G.
* 1st among team D-men w/15 takeaways.
* Placed 6th among team D-men w/47 blocked shots.
HIGHS: G: 1 A: 3 P: 3
SHOOTOUT NUMBERS w/PGH: 0 G, 0 Att, 0.0 Pct
REGULAR-SEASON NUMBERS WITH PITTSBURGH: 168GP 11G-42A-53PTS
2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic rink build is underway. WATCH NOW ›
I gave him grief. I said his coach would play him more if he could make moves like that.