- Ranks first on the team in hits (81).
- Leads the Avalanche in penalty minutes (71) and major penalties (7).
- Has seven fighting majors this season and 97 in his career (most in Avalanche history).
- Scored the game-winning goal and had an assist to tie his career high with two points on Oct. 30 vs. NY Islanders.
- The goal was McLeod's first game winner since Oct. 1, 2009 vs. San Jose.
- Surpassed 1,000 career penalty minutes on Oct. 24 vs. Vancouver.
- He became the first player in Avalanche history and sixth in franchise history to surpass 1,000 PIM.
- Has spent his entire career with the Avalanche after signing as a free agent on July 6, 2006.
- Signed a three-year extension with the club prior to this season on Sept. 29, 2014.
I've never seen anything like that. The great thing is I don't know how many times guys bailed me out where they had to score to keep it alive and they did every time. It was amazing. It's not the way we draw it up, to go 20 rounds here, but obviously it's a big win.
— Florida goalie Roberto Luongo after the Panthers defeated the Capitals in the longest shootout in NHL history on Tuesday