- Ranks first on the team in hits (262) and PIM (189).
- His 262 hits are the most ever by an Avalanche player in a single season.
- Has tied a franchise record with his seventh career 100-PIM season.
- Has 19 fighting majors this year and 109 in his career (most in Avalanche history).
- Set a team record with 11 hits on Feb. 27 at Dallas.
- Registered his 100th NHL point on Feb. 16 vs. Arizona.
- Recorded a career-high 30 PIM on Feb. 14 vs. Dallas.
- Was the first Avs player to register 30 PIM in a game since Chris McAllister had 31 on Feb. 20, 2004 at Dallas.
- Logged two fighting majors for the first time in his career on Feb. 8 at Winnipeg.
- Recorded his 100th fighting major on Jan. 27 at Nashville.
- Appeared in his 500th NHL game on Dec. 21 at Detroit.
- Tied his career high with two points (1g/1a) on Oct. 30 vs. NY Islanders.
- Surpassed 1,000 career PIM on Oct. 24 vs. Vancouver.
- Became the first player in Avalanche history and sixth in franchise history to surpass 1,000 PIM.
Hopefully [Jonathan] has a year that pushes us, that is the organization, to speak to him next summer and looking for [a long-term contract]. Because the thought process is trying to get a goaltender, and hopefully it's Jonathan, to be the stabilizer for this franchise.
— Maple Leafs GM Lou Lamoriello on goaltender Jonathan Bernier