- Ranks first on the team in hits (201) and PIM (167).
- Has tied a franchise record with his seventh career 100-PIM season.
- Has 17 fighting majors this season and 107 in his career (most in Avalanche history).
- Set an Avalanche record with 11 hits on Feb. 27 at Dallas.
- Registered his 100th NHL point on Feb. 16 vs. Arizona.
- Recorded a career-high 30 penalty minutes on Feb. 14 vs. Dallas.
- Was the first Avalanche player to register 30 PIM in a game since Chris McAllister had 31 on Feb. 20, 2004 at Dallas.
- Logged two fighting majors for the first time in his career on Feb. 8 at Winnipeg.
- Recorded his 100th fighting major on Jan. 27 at Nashville.
- Appeared in his 500th NHL game on Dec. 21 at Detroit.
- Scored the game-winning goal and had an assist to tie his career high with two points on Oct. 30 vs. NY Islanders.
- Surpassed 1,000 career penalty minutes on Oct. 24 vs. Vancouver.
- Became the first player in Avalanche history and sixth in franchise history to surpass 1,000 PIM.
It's something that you don't really envision starting this way, but when you put the work in you don't feel like it's unwarranted. You definitely don't envision it unfolding this way, but you do think you can be successful at this level.
— Senators goalie Andrew Hammond, who defeated the Jets on Wednesday to improve to 6-0-1 since making his first NHL start on Feb. 18