- Enters his ninth NHL season, all with Colorado.
- Has appeared in 551 career games, the fourth-most regular season contests by an Avalanche player since the franchise relocated to Denver in 1995.
- Only Milan Hejduk (1,020), Joe Sakic (870) and Adam Foote (760) appeared in more.
- His 1,176 career penalty minutes are the most in Avalanche history and fifth-most in franchise history.
- Has 110 career fighting majors, the most in Avs history.
- Was one of five Colorado players to dress in all 82 games in 2014-15.
- Led the team with 268 hits, the most ever by an Avalanche player in a single season.
- Also paced the club with a career-high 191 penalty minutes, the most by an Avs player since Jeff Odgers had 259 in 1998-99.
- McLeod s 191 PIM finished second in the league while his 268 hits ranked sixth.
- Tied a franchise record with his seventh career 100-PIM season.
Well, for me this one's concerning, the way we performed. Because three games in, playing a desperate team on the road, I was expecting something else than this. Right now, I'm just disappointed. The other games, I thought we did some things that you can build off your game. There wasn't a lot accomplished in tonight's game.
— Blue Jackets coach Todd Richards after a 4-2 loss to the Sabres on Monday dropped Columbus to 0-3-0
TONIGHT ON NHL NETWORK
5:00 ET: NHL Live Powered by Constellation 7:00 ET: NHL Tonight