- Has appeared in 110 consecutive games, the longest active ironman streak on the team.
- Tied his career high with two assists on Nov. 10 at Philadelphia.
- Recorded his 100th career point with an assist on Nov. 1 vs. San Jose.
- Scored his first goal as a member of the Avs on Oct. 30 at Carolina.
- Had an assist and was +1 in his Avalanche debut on Oct. 8 vs. Minnesota.
- Is in his fourth NHL season, his first with Colorado.
- Spent the past three years with Boston.
- Last season, he finished tied for third on the Bruins in points (44), while also ranking third in assists (31).
- Was one of only two Bruins to appear in every game (Dennis Seidenberg).
Traded to Boston by St. Louis for Hannu Toivonen, July 23, 2007.Traded to Colorado by Boston for Boston's 6th round choice (previously acquired) in 2016 Entry Draft, June 25, 2015.
Life's about opportunity and how you respond to that opportunity, and obviously he must have some swagger about him, some confidence about him, because he was solid. He made some good saves. He was 6-foot-3 on every shot, which is a good thing for a goalie. He played well. We got a win.
— Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock on rookie goaltender Garret Sparks, who made 24 saves in his first NHL start, a 3-0 win vs. Oilers
TONIGHT ON NHL NETWORK
5:00 ET: NHL Live Powered by Constellation 7:00 ET: NHL Tonight