|NUMBER:||4||BIRTHDATE:||October 18, 1984|
|HEIGHT:||6' 2"||BIRTHPLACE:||Windsor, ON, Canada|
|WEIGHT:||210||DRAFTED:||COL / 2003 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Left||ROUND:||2nd (63rd overall)|
- Scored his first NHL goal on Oct. 30 vs. Columbus.
- Made his Avalanche debut on Oct. 28 at Calgary, recording a fight and a +1 plus/minus rating in 3:43 of ice time.
- It marked his first NHL game since March 17, 2007 against Boston as a member of the New York Rangers.
- Was recalled from Lake Erie of the American Hockey League on Oct. 22.
- Served as the Monsters' team captain.
- Recorded two points (1g/1a) and a team-high 16 penalty minutes in six games with Lake Erie.
Watch the best hockey action happening in the league right now. WATCH NOW ›