|NUMBER:||20||BIRTHDATE:||December 3, 1978|
|HEIGHT:||6' 0"||BIRTHPLACE:||Arlington Heights, IL, United States|
- Collected his first point of the season with an assist on Nov. 18 at Edmonton.
- Made his season debut on Nov. 14 vs. Vancouver.
- Missed the entire preseason and the first month of the regular season due to a knee injury.
- Was sent to Lake Erie (AHL) on a conditioning assignment, Nov. 5, and returned on Nov. 9.
- Played in two games with the Monsters during his conditioning stint (0g/2a).
- Was acquired from Los Angeles along with Kyle Quincey on July 3.
Learn more about the personalities of your favorite NHL players. WATCH NOW ›
I'm just excited about the opportunity. I've been on the ice earlier than usual and in the weight room, pushing around a little more weights than usual. Every day I go into a workout with a smile on my face and ready to go. When you do have a little more responsibility, you want to take your lunch pail and get ready to work.