• Scored a goal in the season finale vs. NYI (4/13)
• Recorded six shots on goal at BOS (4/12)
• Appeared in his 300th career game vs. NSH (3/11)
• Logged 11:59 TOI vs. SJS (2/28)
• Chipped-in a goal at TOR (1/15) and at CBJ (1/25)
• Contributed an assist at MIN (1/2)
• Tallied an assist over a season-high 14:54 TOI at TOR (12/27)
• Netted his first goal of the season vs. WPG (12/17); also his first since Jan. 13, 2012
• Credited with two shots on goal over 8:43 TOI in his season debut vs. CGY (12/14)
• Recalled from Rochester on 12/14 • Had 10 points (5+5) in 25 AHL contests at the time of his recall
Signed as a free agent by Detroit, May 10, 2002. Claimed on waivers by Los Angeles from Detroit, February 21, 2008. Claimed on waivers by Buffalo from Los Angeles, October 1, 2008.
I feel that responsibility, I've felt it for the last two years. We core guys get a lot of minutes, we get a lot of opportunity out there. Our teammates, the organization and fans look to us to be the guys to put the puck in the net and to create momentum out there.
— Jordan Eberle on taking his game and the Edmonton Oilers to the next level