2015 Playoff Notes:
- Currently in the NHL's Top 10 in playoff face-off percentage (57.9 percent).
NHL Playoff Notes:
- Ranked seventh in face-off efficiency during the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs (60.1 percent).
- His first goal as a member of the Predators was Nashville s first goal of the 2012 playoffs, a 3-2 win over Detroit in Game One of the Western Conference Quarterfinal.
- Helped the Buffalo Sabres to back-to-back Eastern Conference Finals in 2006 and 2007 and was one of 11 Sabres to play in all 18 playoff games in 2006.
Additional Playoff/Championship Notes:
- Represented Team USA at the 2011 World Championship where he played in six games.
- Tied for the Rochester team lead in goals (5) and points (11) during the 2005 Calder Cup Playoffs.
- Tied for ninth in the 2001 WHL Playoffs in points (10g-6a-16pts), helping Portland to the WHL Final.
Obviously there's a lot of expectations around me but it's something I try not to focus on. I'm just trying to go out there, be myself on the ice every day, try to get better, be myself around the guys in the locker room. I think that's what's made me successful and the person that I am.
— Sabres forward Jack Eichel on transitioning from college hockey to the NHL