- Ranks second on the Avalanche in penalty minutes (80) and fighting majors (8).
- Tallied his first goal of the season (third career) on Jan. 8 vs. NY Islanders.
- Made his season debut on Nov. 30 vs. Atlanta.
- Missed the first 16 games of the season due to a jaw injury.
- Suffered the injury in a preseason game on Sept. 22 vs. Los Angeles.
- Placed on IR, Oct. 6 (retroactive to Sept. 22) and activated on Nov. 15.
Missed majority of 2005-06 due to knee injury, November, 2005. Signed as a free agent by Chicago, July 17, 2006. Signed as a free agent by Tampa Bay, July 3, 2008. Claimed on waivers by St. Louis from Tampa Bay, October 21, 2008. Claimed on waivers by Tampa Bay from St. Louis, November 20, 2008. Signed as a free agent by Colorado, July 1, 2009. Missed majority of 2010-11 due to facial injury and as a healthy reserve. Signed as a free agent by Sparta Praha (CzRep), October 1, 2011.