|NUMBER:||7||BIRTHDATE:||March 5, 1981 (AGE 32)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 1"||BIRTHPLACE:||Minneapolis, MN, United States|
|WEIGHT:||200||DRAFTED:||NJD / 2000 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Left||ROUND:||2nd (62nd overall)|
2013-14 REGULAR SEASON:
Home: 12GP 1G-5A-6PTS -1 Even Strength: 2G-4A-6PTS Shorthanded: 0G-0A-0PTS
Road: 11GP 1G-4A-5PTS E Power Play: 0G-5A-5PTS
* Currently on IR w/lower-body injury.
* Has 5 points (1G-4A) in his last 7 games.
* Tied-1st among team D-men w/11 points (2G-9A).
* Leads team w/25:16 TOI/G.
* Had 3-game point streak (1G-3A) from Nov 20-23.
* Had first multiple-point game of season @ WSH Nov. 20 (1G-1A).
* Played 600th NHL game @ NYR Nov. 7.
* Led team D-men w/3:11 SH TOI/G.
* Playoff career high 37:16 TOI and 8 blocked shots Game 3 at OTT.
* Career-long 4-game point streak May 9-17 (2G-4A).
* Established playoff highs in goals, assists and points.
2012-13 REGULAR SEASON:
* 2nd on team TOI (25:19) and SH TOI (3:08).
* Tied career high w/ 6 goals.
* Pens Defensive Player of the Year.
HIGHS: G: 2 A: 3 P: 3
SHOOTOUT NUMBERS w/PGH: 0 G, 0 Att, 0.0 Pct
REGULAR-SEASON NUMBERS WITH PITTSBURGH: 208GP 13G-72A-85PTS
2014 Bridgestone Winter Classic rink build is underway. WATCH NOW ›
It's about time. I've waited a lot of games for this as an Av and I felt right after the goal, you've got 50 pounds off your shoulders. Your head is a little higher and the play slows down for you.