|NUMBER:||44||BIRTHDATE:||September 26, 1980 (AGE 33)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 2"||BIRTHPLACE:||San Francisco, CA, United States|
|WEIGHT:||219||DRAFTED:||PIT / 2000 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Left||ROUND:||1st (18th overall)|
2013-14 REGULAR SEASON:
Home: 24GP 0G-6A-6PTS -2 Even Strength: 1G-11A-12PTS Shorthanded: 0G-0A-0PTS
Road: 32GP 1G-5A-6PTS +1 Power Play: 0G-0A-0PTS
* Leads team blueliners w/162 hits.
* Leads team D-men in SH TOI/G (2:53).
* Leads team w/111 BkS.
* 3rd among team D-men w/21:12 TOI/G and 11 assists.
* T-4th among team D-men w/12 points (1G-11A).
* Notched a season-high 9 hits vs. BUF Jan. 27.
* Tied career-high 3 assists @ CAR Oct. 28.
* Notched 1st goal of season @ TBL Oct. 12 - his 1st regular-season goal since Nov. 21, 2011.
* Posted a +2 in 6 GP as a member of 2014 U.S. Olympic Team.
* Won a silver medal w/ Team USA at the 2010 Vancouver Games.
HIGHS: G: 1 A: 3 P: 3
It was kind of touching. I didn't know really what to expect. I'm very appreciative and thankful for the people that supported me in my time here ... as I said, we'll move back to the area at some point in our life.