• Currently tied atop all Sabres defensemen with two goals
• Contributed an assist vs. STL (11/19) and at MTL (12/7)
• Had goals in two straight games (11/2-11/5) for the first time since Jan. 1, 2006 and Jan. 5, 2006
• Registered his first goal of the season vs. ANA (11/2), his first as a Sabre since Mar. 31, 2010
• Tallied his first point of the season with an assist vs. COL (10/19)
• Logged a season-high 23:34 TOI at NYI (10/15)
• Returned to the lineup vs. MIN (10/14) after missing four games with an upper-body injury (10/5-10/12).
• Played in 10 of the last 13 matches
• DND Apr. 25 vs. PIT., Apr. 23 vs. MTL. and Apr. 7 at BUF
• Returned to lineup/posted PPA Mar. 30 at FLA
• Missed 11 contests Mar. 7-29 with lower body injury
• Appeared in his 600th career NHL game/posted assist Feb. 28 at WPG
• Posted assist on NJD's 1st goal of '12-13 Jan. 19 at NYI
Signed as a free agent by Linkopings (Sweden), September 9, 2004. Signed as a free agent by Bern (Swiss), February 22, 2005. Signed as a free agent by New Jersey, July 1, 2010. Missed majority of 2011-12 due to leg injury vs. Winnipeg, January 17, 2012. Traded to Buffalo by New Jersey for Riley Boychuk, July 7, 2013.
I don't think today was my most solid game that I've had, some rebounds here and there. I know there's a lot of work to do, not every game is going to go as good as these last few. I've just got to make sure I keep working and keep trying to get better.
— Los Angeles Kings goaltender Martin Jones after stopping 38 of 39 shots in a 3-1 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs